☠︎︎c̑̈h̑̈ȃ̈p̑̈t̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈ 9̑̈☠︎︎

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
💋
I sat back down and Kendall looked at me with a smirk."what!?" I say and she looks at Devin then back to me."your lipgloss is smudged" she says pointing to my lips."oh shit" I say and I pull out my phone.I fix it and then roll my eyes."Kendall shut up" I say laughing."what happened to your rule" she says and I sigh."before I tell you what happened to the rule let me tell you what that call was" I say and she nods."it was Blake and he told me that dad said that he wanted me and him to date again because he made me "happy" and well I called him and then yelled at dad and told him to fuck out of my love life and then hung up" I say and she sighed."he definitely needed that and y'all but what happened to your lips?" She asks and I laugh."umm so after the doctor thing right I kissed him and said that I didn't need the rule and then we talked about the rule and I said how all of my ex's wouldnt come looking for me because they saw I was upset and they wouldnt comfort me and that we will take it slow and he said that he agreed and then we made out and yeah" I say and Kendall wiggles her eyebrows."don't tell anyone ok sister to sister" I say while blushing and she nods and we do our handshake.
*it's the 4th quarter now*
"Oh shit are they gonna win?" I say and Kendall nods."I know the 46ers will but what about the suns" I say and she sighs."kaylee what is the plan for tonight?" She says and I laugh."umm well since Devin broke his nose I told him he would stay with us tonight because we have our podcast to do and then he has to see the doctor after and then he flies out sooo yeah" I say and she laughs."ok so he is flying to la with us and then flying to philly without bags?" She says and I laugh."you do know we are staying at the pheniox house right?" I ask and she laughs"now I do but isn't the podcast in la?" She asks and I nod."yeah so since the podcast is at 1:30 we all leave at 12 and Devin and I are going to the doctor before I guess at like 10." I say and she nods."you have a good plan" she says and I nod."is Ben staying with us?" I ask and she shrugs."maybe" she says and then the buzzer goes off."awww" I say and I look wt Devin and he is hugging Chris."still is proud even tho they didn't win" I whispered to myself. He is most definitely different than the others. I walk over to Devin and hug him and then turn to his teammates."hey I'm kaylee" I say waving and they laugh."oh we know this dude doesn't shut up about you" ayton."well I will take that as a compliment deandrea" I say and he nods and gives Devin a look. I look up to see Devin looking at them with death glares."so what else does Devin say" I say and chris looks at Devin then me."oh come on chris don't be scared" I say and he laughs."umm he asks how your single and how your gonna be his one day and how you aren't a game like the others and all that stuff" he says. I look up at Devin to see he is shooting chris a death glare and I laugh."well that is very sweet and y'all did really good tonight" I say and I give them all a hug and then before I walk away Devin pulls me in by my waist and says."it has been a long time since our last kiss hasn't it?" He says and I laugh."yeah I guess it has" I say and we kiss."ok Devin do your interviews and then we can go to your house and get your stuff and then we go to our pheniox house" I say while holding his hand."ok but why can't we just stay at my house?" He says and I think."well mainly because I can't decide on an outfit tonight and yeah so it's at my house" I say kissing his cheek and walking to my family."ok so we need to wait for Ben and Devin to finish their interviews and then Devin and I are gonna take a separate car to stop at his house and we get his stuff and then we will meet y'all at the house" I say and they all nod."now don't do anything" kayne says with a death look."don't worry that rule still applies" I say and they all nod."wait what do you mean that rule?" Kim says and I laugh. "Umm so I realized that none of my ex's would comfort me like he does and they wouldn't care about me as much as he does" I say and mom looks at me with a confused look."how did he comfort you?" I look down."dad told Blake that he wants us to get together again so I told dad to stay out of my love life and he helped me with that" They all nod. "Kendall can I talk to you real quick" I say and she nods."what's up sis" she says and I look at her with a serious look."ok so o forgot to tell you that when I called Blake back to tell him that the deal is over I gave the phone to Devin he said that when he wins against him that he will be with me" I say blushing and Kendall smiles."awww that is literally the sweetest thing I have ever heard" she says and I nod."let's go back" I say and we walk back.
Sorry that it's short