☯︎︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ①④☯︎︎

🏀
I walk up to Kaylee and see josh and he is looking at her way too much. I always knew he liked her."hey guys sorry to interrupt but can I talk to Kaylee?" I ask and Kaylee nods."be right back" she says and josh gives me a death stare and rolls his eyes."here let's sit here" I say and we sit at a couch."what do you wanna talk about?" She says playing with her fingers."I'm sorry for everything,for not contacting you,for cheating,for going out that night,for getting drunk but please let me explain" i say and she smiles and nods."of course please explain" she says and I chuckle."as you know that night we won the game"
Flashback to Thursday night......
"Come on dev don't go to the hotel she said you can go out" cam says."guys I don't have a good feeling about it that is that" I say and they all laugh."Devin come on have fun before you get that girl" Chris says and I laugh."well she did say I could go out..." I say and I think about it for a while."why not but I'm not drinking a lot" I say and we all drive to the club."let's go" ayton says and we all go to the vip. After about 30 minutes I am on my 10th shot and can barely stand up. I see Kaylee walk towards me and I smile. "Hey Kaylee I didn't know you were here" I say and I give her a kiss."let's go to your hotel" she says."guys I'm going to the hotel with Kaylee" i say and they all tilt their head."Devin Kaylee isn't here" Chris says. "She is right here" I say laughing and we leave.
End of flashback.....
"But then when I woke up and saw you weren't there and there was note saying to call her with a number I realized what happened and tried to contact you so I could tell you but then you said we should stay friends and Chris told me to give you time so I did and I hope it paid off....did it?" I ask and she looks down."Devin this is the first time I left the house after it happened.i mean you hurt me and we weren't even dating yet. I think maybe one day but right now is not the time. I would love to be friends with you still tho" she says and I nod."yeah umm that sounds good I guess" I say sadly."ok well I gotta get back to them wanna join?" She asks and I shake my head no."I have a game tomorrow so I gotta get some rest have a good night" I say and we hug. Well i fucked that relationship up. I get in my car and just sit there."what the hell have I done" I say to myself. "The only time I was truly happy with a girl and I ruin it by getting drunk" I say driving home. I call Karl and dlo and ask them to come over. I get home and see their cars in my drive way."hey bro" Karl says bro hugging me."what's up" I say bro hugging dlo."ok so why did you call us over?" Karl asks as we walk into my house."kaylee" i say and they sigh. "What did you do?" Dlo asks and I sit down and put my head in my hands."She wants to be friends still and said it is not the time. I should've explained when it happened" I say and Karl turns on a video of all of kaylees photo shoots."will this help?" Karl says and we all start to laugh."Karl you are fucked up." I say.
💋
"Hey what was that about" josh asks and I shrug."I was talking with my friend" I say and he rolls his eyes."Kaylee drop him" he says and I stand up and go to Kylie."hey sis I'm gonna go" I say and she nods. I walk out and hear someone walking behind me. "Kaylee don't be like this" josh says and I turn around."what do you mean josh. I'm trying to be friends with someone who hurt me that is hard enough for me to do and now your just being an ass" I say and I start crying."oh my god come here" he says pulling me in a hug."I'm sorry for acting like that I know your going through a time I just don't want you to be hurt again" he says and I nod."I highly doubt he would do it again he said he was drunk and thought it was me. I even talked to Chris he told me the same story he told me so it's true" I say and he nods."do what you want" he says."thanks for helping me this month or at least trying to" I say and he chuckles."it's no problem" he says and I laugh."ok well I actually do gotta go I have a photo shoot tomorrow" I say and he nods."ok I will talk to you later" he says and I wave and walks away. I decide to text Devin to make sure we are on good terms for real because if I'm being honest I k is he wants to be a couple and so do I but I need time and way more than one month but during that month I realized that taking it slow will help with some people but with Devin I know who he is and when he is drunk I guess he will make dumb mistakes and I hope that he realizes his mistakes.