✞ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①⓪✞

🏀
"Devin I'm sorry about your nose but what is going on with you and Kaylee Jenner" an espn reporter asks and my coach comes up."ok let's keep the questions game related please." He says and the reporter apologized."sorry how do you feel your team did today?" He asked again."umm I think everyone put in work and they tried their best and I know that we will beat the 76ers in philly." I say and then another reporter waves me down."hey Devin how do you think you will do with the mask" she says and I think."umm I hope it brings out the best in me but I have no clue" I say and then a security guard tell them the time is up."ok bye guys" I say waving to the reporters. I walk out and see Kaylee and her family."hey guys" I say hugging Kaylee."ok so mom Devin and I are gonna take a different car because we need to get his place to get stuff for tomorrow." She says and we leave."ok kaylee we are staying at my house and then going to your house in the morning" I say and she nods."ok I guess we can change the plans like that but may I ask why" she asks and I look at her with a smile."maybe I might be making you food for a date" I say and she laughs."I like that baby boy" she says and I laugh."that nickname will need to go" I say and she nods."ok how about lover boy?" She says and I nod "sounds good" I say and I help her get into my car."well thank you gentlemen" she says as I get in the car. "What can I say I am amazing" I say and we drive to my house."ok so your telling me that you would rather listen to drake over jay-z?" I ask her and she nods."I personally like drake better" she says as we entered my house and my dog runs up."oh my goodness who is this little cutie" she says in a baby voice and I laugh."this is haven" I say and she giggles as he puts his paw on her knee."he is so cute" she says laughing."this boy is trying to steal you" I say and she laughs. I pick her up and I take her to the living room."we are gonna do something I do after every game" I say Turning on the tv and putting her on the couch."ok what is that" she says and I turn on the game from earlier the night."I watch the game again to see what I need to work on" I say putting my arm around her."smooth booker" she says putting her head on my shoulder."are you sure you wanna watch when you break your nose?" She asks and I nod."I mean I need to know how it looked right?" I say and she nods."I guess"."oooo look you were on the screen" I say and she laughs"I didn't even notice" she says. After the game ends I decide that I'm gonna make her something."ok Kaylee stay here and play with haven while I make some food" I say and she pouts."I wanna help" she says and I laugh."that is not how this is gonna work tonight" I say bopping her nose and she laughs."ok whatever" she says and starts to play with haven. I walk into the kitchen and decide to make some penne pasta dish. After an hour it's done and I grab kaylees hand."ok so this is my mom famous penne pasta and if you don't like it then that's a deal breaker." I say and we both laugh. "Damn I better like it then" she says."ok try it and tell me what you think." I say and she takes a bite. "Holy shit this is so good" she says and I laugh."yes you like it" I say and she laughs."how could I not" she says and we both eat."so how are you feeling about the podcast?" I ask and she shrugs."I mean they said they wanna talk about us and I feel like it will be weird" she says and I nod."I mean if they do ask let's just give them an answer but still leave them guessing" I say and she nods."your good at this Devin" she says and I laugh."thank you I have been told that." I say taking our dishes to the sink and she helps me wash them."ok so now what are we gonna do" she says and take her to my room."here is where we watch movies,cuddle and sleep" I say and she laughs."ok can I have a hoodie and sweats." I smile. "Of course you can I mean why wouldn't I want to see that" I say and she goes to my bathroom to change."ok so I was thinking we watch your show" I say."noooo we are not doing that" she says getting in bed with me."why not is there something in there I shouldn't be seeing?" I ask and she shrugs."I guess we will have to find out" I say clicking play.
What happened??