❦🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷  16❦

🏀
We finished the game and won thank god and now i had to find Kaylee. I can't let her just leave and plus what if she get comfortable with that tayler guy. Not on my watch I caused this mess and now I need to end it."hey where you going dev" ayton asks and I shake my head."going to get my girl back" and he starts to oooo at me.I chuckled and ran to my car. I called Kaylee and surprisingly she answered."hey dev what's up" she says and I sigh."where are you?" I ask and she pauses."I'm pulling up to my house what's up?" "Do you have that tayler guy with you?" I ask and she scoffs."no I don't can you tell me what's going on?" She asks."I will tell you when I get there ok" i say."alright hurry up tho I'm tired" she says and I hang up. I have been preparing for this moment all week. I pull into her house and see her on the porch on her phone."hey Kay" I say bringing her into a hug by her waist.play number 1 give her butterflies."hey dev what's going on? Are you okay?" She says and we walk into her house and walk to her living room. "Do you not have a fucking tv?" I ask and she brings out a remote and it comes out from the ceiling."now that's cool" I say and she laughs."ok so i wanted to talk about us" i say and she nods."ok so I'm going to be honest. Do you think it is easy for me to see you with other guys? It destroys me and to know that I caused you all that pain to you it destroys me even more I mean shit I haven't won a game all week except for today's nod I barely scored points. Wanna know why?" I say and she nods."My mind is on you. Wondering if you're watching from,with a guy,crying and I just miss us I really do and i really really hope you do too" i say and she smiles."Devin of course I miss us but to be honest that tayler guy was just a distraction I thought I might've liked him but during your speech I realized that I really just missed you" she says and I smile."fuck yeah I did that" I say and she laughs."ok soooo" I say and she laughs."I would usually do this in a nicer more romantic place but in your living room is fine I guess" I say and I get on a knee."hey look I'm your height now" I say and she slaps my shoulder."Kaylee rose jenner will you make me the happiest nba player not a Tiktoker and be my girlfriend" i say and she laughs then shakes her head no. I jokingly put my hand on my chest and she nods and we kiss."I missed that" i say and she giggles. "Same not gonna lie" she says and we sit on the couch. I pull her onto my lap and grab her phone. "Call all those bum ass tiktok guys that like you and tell them that we back together please" I say and she laughs."how about we just make it pubic?" She says with a smirk."I wouldn't mind that" I say kissing her. "Ok ok let me post something real quick" she says and she post a picture of us on the couch.

 "Ok ok let me post something real quick" she says and she post a picture of us on the couch

@kayleejenner:my family💋
Loading comments...
Kyliejenner:been waiting for this one
Tiktokroom:congrats😍
Taylerholder:good luck kaylee
Dbook:my baby and Kaylee I guess
^im gonna kill you you're right by me watch yourself
^dang im sorry baby
💋
I posted that picture and looked at Devin."devvv" I say and he doesn't look at me."devin" i say and he looks around the room."oohh I see what you doing" i say and he is still looking around the room."baby" I say and he looks at me."hey what's up" he says and I laugh."you really did that dev" I say and he puts his hand behind his ear meaning to say it again."omg you are so dramatic bae" I say and he smiles."I know I am" he say and he comes over to me and lays on me and I play with his hair."Kaylee I'm really sorry about what happened a couple of months ago" he says and I kiss his head."babe calm down look where we are now."  I say and he gives my neck little kisses trying to get somewhere."baeeeee not today" I say and he looks up at me."Soo tomorrow is good?" He says and I laugh."if you win the finals you can get it whenever you want" I say and he looks at me with pouty face."what if I don't make it to the finals?" I look at him like he is crazy."you will I know it and plus this will keep you motivated" i say and he put his head back down on my chest."yeah and I'm still in so I guess that is good" he says and I nod."it is and I'm really really proud of you" i say and he nods."I know now that I'm gonna be able to win these finals then I have all of the off season to do what ever I want to you" he says pointing to my area."babeeee nooo" i say laughing and he chuckles."you said if I win I can get it whenever I want soooo that's the fucking plan" I laugh and he lays his head back down."goodnight beautiful" he says rubbing my waist."goodnight handsome" I say and with that we both fall asleep.
How we feeling about Kaylee and Devin being back together??