CH18. Daph's POV - Let It Be

Chapter 18 – Daph's POV

Let It Be

"What would you say is my most attractive feature?" I ask the second the front door opened.

"Well, hello to you too Daph," Trevor answers, looking a little surprised.

I walk into the house while he closes the door behind me. "Sorry, hi Trevor, how are you? I've decided to do a survey on all of my previous sexual partners and you're the first one I'm interviewing," I tell him in a rush, wanting that answer now.

Trevor grins. "Because I was your first."

"You'll never know," I reply deadpan.

"Oh I know," he answers and wiggles his eyebrows.

I pat his cheek, unaffected. "Trevor, my sweet boy, answer the question."

He shrugs a shoulder. We were still in the entry of his house. I could hear his parents arguing in the kitchen. Those guys always argued.

"What's wrong? Are you doubting your sex appeal? Because I can assure you, you are and have always been irresistible," Trevor answers, like a well-trained boy.

I grin. "Keep talking like that and I might do more than just a survey."

He snorts. "Shut your mouth."

I bite my lip, not meaning to. "Shut it yourself."

Trevor makes a circle motion towards my face. "No filter, absolutely none. I have no idea how Fred manages to stay stoic all the time around you."

"Fred is a special breed," I agree.

Also, I assume that after all this time, Fred is desensitized. He's been around me enough to not be surprised anymore.

"Fred is exhausted all the time, that probably helps," Trevor trails, like he is actually thinking about it. "But seriously, what's this all about?"

"I think my choice in men is very poor at the moment, and I just need to sit down and reflect a bit," I admit.

I'm going to get into the specifics though. I just need to go around the boys I'd bang and see what my problem was.

Why Flea Market Boy was stuck in my head this much. And why I didn't feel in control around him.

"And you need to know how irresistible you are?" Trevor asks, laughing.

"Yes. A hundred percent yes," I grin.

Trevor crosses his arms over his chest. "Well, the whole no filter thing helps. You say exactly what you want. There's not playing around. That's nice. Your confidence is pretty sexy. Also, you know you look good."

"Trevor, you beautiful, beautiful boy," I tell him, patting his cheek again.

Cameron walked into the hallway at that point, glaring at us. "Fucking hell Daph. That's not Trevor, I'm Trevor."

I freeze. "What?"

"This is fucking hilarious," the twin I'd been speaking with says, bending down and laughing hysterically.

"Are you SHITTING me Cameron Jones, you fucking bitch," I snap, shaking his shoulder.

"How long did she believe you were me?" the twin that has just join us, Trevor apparently asks his brother.