CH19. Josh's POV - Ride 'Em On Down

Chapter 19 – Josh's POV

Ride 'Em On Down

I wake up with two boys in my bed.

With me this could be going in a completely different direction. Unfortunately, it's nothing scandalous. It's just my brother from another mother and his latest friend.

Blake introduced me to his other Grayson obsession last night.

I have to admit I prefer this Grayson to the other one. He's more fun and he seems a whole lot healthier for Blake. Also, he's never broken his heart as far as I know.

I get out of bed without waking them up and head for the kitchen so I can make breakfast.

I feel like a single dad taking care of his kids.

It kinda amuses me.

I don't know what is my stance on having children. I would actually like to have children if I'm being honest, but I'm sure I would be a good dad. I have a shit father, so a very bad paternal figure to follow.

If I had a kid, I would absolutely not try to control their life. I'd let them do whatever they wanted.

Foraging through my fridge, I start to whip up something to make for breakfast.

Half an hour later, Blake and Tyler walk into the room like ghost, dragging their feet on the ground, hair sticking up and sleep still in their eyes.

"Good morning children," I greet them way too enthusiastically for the faces they are making.

Good, I enjoy annoying people in the morning.

I am a chaotic morning person.

"I never get how you have the energy to do anything in the morning, you're so strange," Blake mumbles, going to sit at the counter. I put a plate in front of him with eggs and bacon and hash browns.

Tyler follows him, and I give him a plate too. "Don't insult your husband Blake, he made us breakfast. The only breakfast I usually eat is the one I steal from my sister."

"Your gross gross sister," I add.

"My gross gross sister," Tyler agrees, shoving food in his mouth.

I sit down and start eating too. "So, does he have any chance with your gross gross sister?" I ask Tyler pointing to Blake with my fork.

"Honestly, yeah, but she's out of it, so there's an eighty percent chance that she sabotages it on her own."

"Can we stop talking about this, please?" Blake whines.

I ignore Blake. "If he serenaded his love to her, you'd think it would work?"

"Right now, probably not," Tyler says, shaking his head. "She'd freak out. She wouldn't know what to do. And she would probably think he was just messing with her."

"Once again, can we please stop talking about this? Your sister doesn't actually like me. She tolerates me," Blake says, looking like he's in pain.

Tyler puts his fork down and stares at Blake. "Has she seen you shirtless yet?"

"I don't see how that's relevant," Blake answers a little defensively.

Oooooh. What is that I see in his face? Is that his cheeks getting a little red.

I wanna laugh evilly.