Chapter Two

"What's on your mind, Zeus, you are never this quiet?" Cory, the Fresno Charters Sargent-at-arms asked as they sat on the porch and waited for everyone to show up for the church meeting. He shrugged his shoulders and rested his foot on the railing, not sure if he wanted to talk about Madison just yet since he knew his brothers would make it a big deal.

"I met this girl the other day, she had gotten lost, so I gave her a ride home."

"That all you gave her?" Cory teased as Aziel punched his shoulder causing him to fall from his chair, a laugh shared between them when Aziel tried helping him up.

"I don't know man, since Sophia—she is the only one to ever come close to being perfect."

"What makes her so special? In all honesty, because I've been trying to throw pussy at you for months and just ignore it." Cory said as Aziel rolled his eyes at his friends' choice of words, his mind searching for how to explain just what made Madison so special.

"She listens to me and doesn't look at me like I'm just good for a nice fuckin. She sees me." He tried explaining as his friend was busy checking out a group of sweet butts that had just pulled up into the small parking lot. "Good talk, man," Aziel said as he took out his phone and walked inside the clubhouse, a smile on his face as he saw Madison was finally able to text him back.

My day has been good, no classroom incidents today, so can't complain, how are you?

Pretty normal day, about to have our meeting and head out.

A smile went over his face as his phone began to ring, a part of him wanting to hear her voice, even though it had only been two days since they hung out, he still couldn't stop thinking of her.

"Hey, Madi."

"Hey Aziel, how about I make us some spaghetti, I hate eating alone and I always make too much." She offered as his mouth began to water, his mind wanting to wander as he was curious if this was a date.

"Sounds amazing, should I bring anything?"

"Just yourself. I better go my teacher meeting is starting but be at my place around 7 the door will be open." She said as she hung up the phone, Aziel smiling to himself as he tried not to get too ahead of himself since the last time, he allowed himself to love, it nearly killed him.

***

Aziel ran his hand over his hair and down his black button-up shirt, a nervousness washing over him as he approached Madison's door. "Madi?" He asked as he walked inside her house, the smell of garlic bread hitting his nose as he felt his stomach growl.

"In here." She said from the kitchen as he walked in, his breath taken away as he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in a pair of shorts and oversized Green Bay Packers jersey. "Can you help me with the noodles, its too heavy for me to lift" She asked as he desperately wanted to know how soft her lips felt, his thoughts turning erotic as he slipped by her to grab the pot with the noodles?

"It smells amazing. Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course, what kind of friend would I be if I hadn't." She said as he drained the noodles, his mouth dropping open as Madison bent over to get the garlic bread from the oven, his cock twitching as he envisioned himself making love to her right there against the counter. Aziel loved giving women pleasure so much so that he never cared if he got it back and in most cases he never did. Even when he had been with Sophia, he would always focus on her but was never given the same courtesy.