Chapter Ten

"Hello?" Madison said as she rushed to answer the phone from the shower, her body dripping all over her bedroom carpet as she held the towel tight to her body.

"She called me again and you were right she did try to play on my feelings. I didn't want to hide it from you Madi, but I told her that I loved you and to never contact me again. I couldn't wait to get home to tell you, I wanted you to know now." Aziel said as Madison couldn't help but laugh a part of her wanting to punch the shit out of his ex for daring to come between them, but she also felt very lucky to have a man like Aziel.

"Did she say anything else after you said that?"

"I blocked her number. I'm not stupid Madison and I would never do anything to hurt you. I know it seems like we rushed into things but—I love you and I will never let someone come between us." He said as her body began to shiver from the cool air hitting her wet skin, Madison smiling as she was more than excited to see him again, a small ego forming inside as she knew his ex was no doubt devastated.

"As long as she leaves us alone, I am so glad you told me Aziel, I wasn't nothing but honesty from us." She said as she heard his bike start, her heart racing as she knew he was just a few hours away. "Ride home safe to me, baby, and please don't tire yourself out, you have some serious making up to do." She said a lustful tone as she could already feel the dull ache between her legs.

"Oh baby, trust me—I will make up for everything."

                                                                  ***

Aziel rushed into the house, his bag dropping by the door as he toed off his boots, his nerves going up as he hoped he didn't smell. "Baby?" He asked as he noticed a small flicker of light from the bedroom, his mouth dropping as he pushed opened the door and saw Madison lying naked on the bed. Lit candles surrounded the room as well as rose petals, his heart racing as he couldn't believe he had been so fucking stupid and run off to Florida.

"You like?"

"Oh yeah." He purred as he went to step forward, Madison holding her hand up as she grabbed her phone and opened her texts, her face stern as she played a voice recording of his and Sophia's phone call. "Madi—"

"One call was all it took, and you second guess your feelings for me. You know Aziel I'm a big girl I can handle a lot, but what I can't handle is the man I love coming home to make love to me, as his feelings are in question. I know Sophia texted me this to hurt me and you know what it worked. I just wanted you to see what you could've had tonight." She said as she walked to the bathroom and slammed the door, Aziel trying to follow but was met by a locked door.

"I don't feel anything for her, Madison! At first yes, I was confused but it only took me hearing your voice to realize that I don't love her anymore. I love you; I want you and only you baby!" He said as he leaned against the door, his heartbreaking into a million little pieces as he could hear her sobbing. "Baby please don't cry, I'm so sorry. I was a fucking idiot for playing into her game, but I swear on my life, that she means nothing to me. Please don't give up on me." His words causing her to open the door hard almost causing him to stumble forward.

"Don't give up on you? DON'T GIVE UP ON YOU! Did you just ask me that Aziel! You run off for weeks I don't hear from you, I accept it. You tell me your ex called and wants you back, I accept it, I know you are only human—but hearing—hearing your voice say that you still feel for her, that was too much! I don't know if I can forgive you right now and I can't look at you, so please just leave. Don't call me and don't text. When I am ready, I will contact you." She said as she walked back into the bathroom and slammed the door again.