Chapter Five

STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

Madison woke up alone in a dark room, the light from the moon shining in letting her know that Aziel wasn't in bed. She knew she needed to get some rest since she had to go to work early, but she hated sleeping in a cold bed without him.

She slipped on one of his black shirts and slowly walked downstairs, a smile on her face as she saw him sitting on the couch playing his acoustic guitar, his voice humming Elvis Presley almost perfectly.

"Did I wake you?" he asked as he set his guitar down and motioned for her to come to him, his hand gently resting on her hip as she sat in his lap.

"No, I just don't like being in there alone." She admitted as she settled into him, his bare chest feeling soft and warm as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "I'm falling in love with you." She whispered as Aziel turned his head towards her, his eyes full of hope as he gently kissed her.

"I'm falling in love with you, Madi. I want you to come with me next week when I visit my parents in Florida. I want them to meet you." He said as Madison felt her heart soaring since that was a huge step for them.

"I would love to; I just have to make sure I can take the time off." She said as Aziel kissed her cheek, her body relaxing into his as they sat in the dark silence of his house. Their moment was interrupted as a low rumbled sounded in Aziel's driveway, his expression changing as he gently moved Madison from his lap and got up, her brow furrowing as she heard several muffled voices.

"What's goin on?" He asked in a low deep voice as he opened the door, several MC members standing in the doorway looking disheveled and covered in spots of blood.

"It's bad Zeus, it's Cory. He got caught in the electric fence and those assholes turned it on." A young guy with blue and black hair said as Aziel ran his hands through his hair.

"I'll be there in five." He said as he slammed the door, his face a mixture of anger and concern as he rushed upstairs, Madison quickly following. "I'm sorry I gotta rush off like this baby, but I need to see what happened." He said as he slipped on a pair of tight black jeans and a blue shirt, his kutte following as she watched him pull his hair into a ponytail.

"I'll see you tonight, your place, right?" He asked as he slipped on a belt, Madison nodding her head as she cupped his face and kissed him hard, hoping that he wouldn't be walking into something dangerous.

"Be safe."

"Don't worry baby—I'm coming home to you tonight."

                                                                                   ***

"Madi?" Aziel said as he walked into Madison's house, the lights off except for the candles that had been placed all over the house. His day had been more than hectic, but once he got the situation with the Mayans taken care of, his mind had been put at ease. He bit his lip as he saw a note on the couch telling him to come to the bedroom, Aziel removing his kutte and boots and socks before slowly walking towards the back.

"Oh my god." He said as he saw Madison sitting on the bed, her hair curled and laying all around her and her body hugged by a lace red bra and matching panties. "Oh my god, I am so lucky." He smiled as he leaned against the doorframe, his hands pulling his shirt over his head as he tossed it to the floor.

"I am the lucky one, Aziel." She purred as she rose to her knees and motioned for him to come to her, Aziel biting his lip once again as he noticed the rope tied to her bedframe. "Who are those for?"