Chapter Six

TW: Mentions of Violence

"Aziel furrowed his brow as he looked at his phone again, Madison still not texting him back after almost two hours. It wasn't normal for her to go that long without texting him, an uneasy feeling coming over him as he walked into the church meeting.

"Zeus! You gotta see this man!" Kane, one of Zeus's most trusted friends said as he brought him his phone, Aziel's phone going off as well every other MC member in the clubhouse. He took out his phone and opened the encrypted email, a video popping up instantly.

"You took something of mine, so I took something of yours." A member of the Mayans MC said as he moved out of frame, Aziel's heart-stopping as he saw it was Madison, her entire body bound, and her eyes and mouth covered with duct tape. "If you don't return my product to me by midnight—I deliver her to you in pieces." The video ended as Aziel felt his entire body grow hot with rage.

He took a breath and pushed his anger deep down into his gut knowing that when he got his hands on the men who took her, he would unleash it. "Call down to Charming and Oakland, I need more patches if we are going to get her back unharmed." He said as he knew that Charming was going to send Happy since he was the main muscle for the Charming chapter, he just hoped that Happy would realize that his old feelings were Sophia were long gone.

"What product are they talking about man?"

"The guns for last month. I was going to give them the guns, but the cash was 10,000 short, so I told them to fuck off till we get what is owed. I guess they took Madison as collateral. FUCK!" He yelled as he kicked a chair across the room, a group of men moving before they were hit by the flying object.

"How important is this chick, Zeus? Is she worth all this bullshit? We just got right with the Mayans—" His words were but off as Aziel crossed the room and picked the newest patch up by his neck and slammed him against the wall.

"That's my old lady, she is worth everything to me. I don't care if I die trying—I'm getting her back!" He hissed as he dropped the man to the floor and rushed outside, his mind spinning as he tried to remain calm.

"I'm sure she is fine; they won't hurt her." Gabriel the Charter President said as Aziel ignored him, his mind too filled with worst-case scenarios to think straight. "Zeus?"

"I can't lose her man—I love her." He admitted as Gabriel rested his hand on his shoulder, both sharing a moment as Aziel knew that Gabriel was the only one who knew what he was going through. Gabriel was like a brother to Aziel and knew that he would have his back no matter how things went with the Mayans.

"Even if they don't have the money, we have to get her back."

**

Madison sat tied to a chair, the bag off her head as the tape from her mouth was starting to sting. Her heart was pounding as she tried to remain calm, her eyes red and raw from the hours of crying. She had no real idea what she was taken, all she knew was that it had something to do with Aziel and his club.

Her body ached as she just wanted to stand, but she feared that if she spoke even a little, one of the many men with guns would shoot her or hit her again. Madison knew her eye was black since she could feel the swelling, a part of her hoping that Aziel would come to rescue her like a knight in shining armor.

"This is bullshit, we shouldn't be kidnapping people, especially this woman. That VP of the Sons will fucking rip us apart." A distant voice said as she tried to wiggle free, her arms moving the best they could as she tried to loosen the tape around her wrists. She had no idea where she was, but she knew that she would have to make a run for it if she got free.