Chapter Twelve

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" Madison asked nervously as Aziel looked over the hair clippers. She had been in chemo for almost two months, and she was more than tired of watching her hair slowly fall out. Madison had not wanted to shave her head, but she knew it had to be done in the end. When she had found out that her cancer wasn't as serious as previously thought, she had been overjoyed, but she wasn't out of the woods just yet.

"Babe, I got this." He said with a smile as her eyes caught his black tungsten wedding ring. They had eloped to Vegas for a quick wedding, her family and his able to be by their side as a very hilarious Elvis impersonator married them. "I would never let you look weird; I promise." He said as he kissed her nose, the clippers vibrating to life as she took a deep breath and reminded herself that it was only hair, and it would grow back.

Madison couldn't help but laugh as Aziel shaved her head down the middle, her eyes filling tears as she was overcome with laughter. "Leave it, I can rock it." She breathed as Aziel hugged her tight, the sound of his calm heart beating in his chest able to calm her nerves. "Thank you, Aziel."

"It's my pleasure baby." He said as he continued to shave her head, her heart racing as she watched the clumps fall from her head and onto the floor, the reality of everything finally kicking in. Even though Aziel had rejoined the Sons of Anarchy, he had still made time to take her to each treatment and made sure that she was comfortable afterward since she always felt sick.

"I have an egg head." She teased as she rubbed her hand over her head, her eyes going wide as she watched Aziel take the clippers and start shaving his head. "Oh my god, Aziel no." She cried as she hid her face in her hands, his small gesture meaning more to her than he could ever know.

"It's just hair, my love. You are more important." He said as she watched his beautiful curls fall to the floor, years of growth gone in mere moments, her love for him growing even greater with each passing moment.

"I love you." She whispered as she hugged him tightly, her body itching from the little hairs that covered their bodies. "How long has it been since you last had your hair short?"

"Birth, my mom always grew it out." He said with a smile as he started the shower for them, Madison feeling self-conscious as she knew she had lost a good amount of weight from the chemo and the cocktail of meds they had her on.

"I feel so—"

"Don't you say it, don't you dare. Madi, you are so beautiful to me no matter what you look like. Please don't ever doubt that." He said as he cupped her face and kissed her gently, a deep desire stirring inside her as she desperately needed him. They had of course consummated their marriage, but lately, Madison had been way too sick and tired to even get out of bed, let alone make love to her husband.

"I've just, never seen myself looking so—fragile. I hate it."

"I know you do baby, but I know you will kick this cancer's ass and once you do, everything will go back to normal." He said as he slowly lifted her shirt over her head, the water making her shiver as she stood under the showerhead, Aziel joining her moments later. Madison snuggled up to Aziel as she used his body to warm her, a small sigh escaping his lips as her snuggles turned to soft kisses along his peck.

Madison smiled as Aziel lifted her off the shower floor, his hands under her arms as her back gently pressed against the tiled wall. "It's been too long." She whispered as he kissed along her neck before finally lowering her onto his hard cock, both groaning as their bodies became connected in the most beautiful of ways.

"I love you Madi." He whispered as he gently bounced her up and down, his face buried in her neck as Madison held tight to his shoulders. "MM I love feeling you cum baby, you get so tight." He growled against her lips as she came undone around him, Aziel spilling himself inside her moments later as they both savored the moment with a deep kiss.