QUEST

( QUEST )

( QUEST )

i will win you over, trust me.

like how you won the fa cup final?

( SYNOPSIS )

when mason mount first laid his eyes on the eldest beckham girl, he felt as though the world stopped spinning for a moment.

"give me a number."

he said,

"give me a number from 1-50 and a chance and I'll prove to you that this, us, is worth it. that i'm worth it."

berkley would be lying if she said she didn't feel the flutters in her stomach too when he smiled at her, her eyes sinking into his dimples and her heart falling at the sight of his pearly whites.

but being from a family of footballers and big names, she knew a thing or two about boys like him —- and what it would do to her life.

no pretty face was worth wiping her own name from the platform of success.

she wanted big things, specifically in journalism and broadcasting, and she couldn't get that if she was so overshadowed by everyone around her.

she didn't want to be known as the daughter or girlfriend of somebody else. she was berkley beckham, and people would know her because of what SHE achieved, not from what others did.

"a number? what like 30?"

she laughed,

"you must be too busy with training to even do all of it."

"i promise you, i will do it. 30 grand gestures and dates and things — anything that'll sweep you off your feet."

berkley stared at his serious face. a thought brewed in her mind.

"anything?" she inquired.

"anything."

a smile slowly found its way upon her face.

the easy road to success has been given to berkley beckham her whole life, yet she never really chose to take it.

but if the whole world assumed and expected it anyway, she may as well use her relations to get where she wanted to be.