TWENTY EIGHT

"OH MY GOODNESS DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME- BERKLEY!"

"Mum! Dad!"

Berkley Beckham grinned wide that afternoon as she pulled her two parents into her arms, yelling to greet them over the shouting crowds and the ruckus of everyone trying to find their seats.

She swung her one arm around her dads shoulder as she stood up on her tip toes, while her other arm swung around her mother who stood just a little taller than her. Behind them, her heart warmed as she saw Harper, Cruz, Brooklyn and his fiancé, and most importantly, Romeo, and his girlfriend, light up when they saw her. She waved at them all shortly, before pulling back from her parents hugs.

"Remember us?" Her father joked as he habitually wrapped an arm around her mother's waist, "we're your parents!"

"Oh honey," Victoria Beckham scoffed at her husband, rolling her eyes playfully before looking back at Berkley with a smile, "we've missed you so much."

"I've missed you guys too," Berkley said, looking past to see Romeo and Cruz come up to them while Brooklyn walked around to stand behind her with Harper at his side.

"Would you look at that!" Brooklyn laughed, moving Berkley's wavy hair around her shoulder so he revealed the back of her shirt, "looks like someone has grown out of BECKHAM 7."

The girl blushed slightly as everyone looked at the revealed MOUNT 19 plastered to the back of her shirt.

Berkley watched as her dad then jokingly stabbed his heart, pouting as he fell into his wife's arms where the woman just scoffed with a laugh.

A tint of pink spread among Berkley's face, looking up to somehow meet her twin's eye as he smirked at her.

"Who is Mount?" Harper asked as she was now placed on Brooklyn's back to be level with the rest of her family.

"Berkley's boyfriend," Cruz teased as he wiggled his eyebrows, making Harper's eyes light up as Berkley rolled hers.

"He plays football? Can I meet him!" Harper piped up, making Berkley shoot a glare at her little brother as he flashed her a mischievous smile.

"I, for one, would like to meet him too," David Beckham added as he raised his hand in the air innocently, giving his daughter a grin.

Berkley shook her head with a playful smile as she threw her hands up. "If I could just clear something up for everyone, Mason is not my boyfriend."

"Yet." Romeo added, making Berkley shoot him a glare for interrupting. However, the boy just smiled at his twin in return.

"But... yes," Berkley gave in, "I'll bring him up here after the game if that works."

"Absolutely, darling, I'm looking forward to it!" Victoria Beckham smiled at her daughter, squeezing her husbands arm in excitement as he smiled down at her.

Berkley couldn't help but feel her heart warm every time she saw her parents relationship. She never truly cared about marriage and relationships all her life, but whenever she did, she always pictured her mum and her dad.

The girl smiled to herself as her gaze diverted back down to the pitch, suddenly seeing England and Scotland walk out in their respective lines. Her eyes searched and waited until she saw the boy who matched her shirt, and when she finally did, it didn't take long for him to find her too.