TEN

"This is so unfair," Romeo huffed as he laid on his sister's bed that night, looking at her from his upside down position as he hung off the edge. "Why do you get to go to Porto and I don't?"

Berkley sat on her floor, carefully folding up her clothes as she put them in a suitcase. She shot Romeo a look, shaking her head at the pout on his face. "Maybe if you hadn't ditched me that night, you'd be coming to Porto with me."

Romeo rolled over on her bed, laying on his stomach as he scoffed. "Please," he said, "Mason wouldn't have liked me nearly as much as he likes you, yet alone enough to invite me to a champions league final."

"Everyone likes me more than you," Berkley joked with a shrug, "not my fault."

Romeo's jaw fell agape as he threw the closest thing to him at her. She ducked with laughter as a teddy bear that Mason had given her now flew across the room towards her head.

"Just because Mason Mount wants to get in your pants, does not mean everyone likes you more than me."

"Can you please not say it like that?" She huffed, rolling her eyes at him as he spoke.

"I mean, he does," Romeo shrugged, "obviously he likes you a lot though... not sure why... but no guy would be doing all this stuff if he didn't actually feel something for you."

Berkley hid her smile as she looked down at her clothes, acting as if Romeo's reassurance didn't make her heart swell thinking about Mason's feelings. She tried not to get entirely attached to the boy, knowing partially that in the end, they would more likely than not choose their occupations over each other if it had come to that point, but the butterflies in her stomach never seemed to listen to her brain anyway.

"Okay so I just called Gem and she said she's on her way and April just ordered the pizza so..." Berkley looked up as did Romeo as Kiana Keaton stormed into the room, wine bottle in hand as she plopped down on the ground, leaning against the foot of the bed. She looked at the twins, holding up the bottle with a smile, "wine anybody?"

"Did you bring glasses?" Romeo asked her, obviously seeing the emptiness of her other hand and the guilty look that followed his question.

Kiana sighed as she hopped up to her feet, "I'll be back."

"Americans," Romeo laughed jokingly, shaking his head as he watched the blonde mini jog to the door. However, just as it opened, April De Luca walked in with wine glasses in hand, looking at Kiana knowingly as she flushed red.

"You forgot something," April told her, "again."

"It's cause she's blonde," Romeo called from the bed, making Kiana shoot him a glare as she threw a dirty sock at him.

"Oi!"

Berkley laughed as she zipped up her suitcase, setting it aside as her roommates and her brother gathered in her room. She hugged her knees up to her chest, watching as April and Kiana sat down across from her, Romeo moving to grab a glass before any of the other girls could.

"Girls night!" He said jokingly, pouring himself a glass of wine as he sat next to April. Though, every girl looked at one another knowing full well that Romeo Beckham has joined them enough on Friday nights to know he probably wasn't kidding and was actually being completely serious.

"Romeo," April asked, sighing as he sat comfortably in their presence, "do you ever go home?"

The boy glared at her from the side, taking a sip from his glass of wine to refrain from answering.

"I should start telling my dad to take him back," Berkley sighed, "this apartment is getting overcrowded."

"Yeah because your little boyfriend is always over now," Romeo teased, rolling his eyes playfully as if he didn't completely adore the boy like a brother.