NINE

MASE:)

MASE:)

12:30 pm

mase:)
have u ever been to
portrugal?

mase:)
oh ur working rn right?

mase:)
terribly sorry

mase:)
butttt

mase:)
i miss u

mase:)
ALSO i have something planned
so i hope ur not busy after

mase:)
actually doesn't matter tho cuz ur
coming anyway

mase:)
by the time you read this you'll
probably already be with me

1:15 pm

mase:)
just finished going to
the gym

mase:)
coming to get u

mase:)
hopefully meeting is done soon

mase:)
miss u

b2💗
just got out, coming now

———

Berkley Beckham smiled to herself as she left her bosses office, hugging her journal close to her chest as she felt it swell at the news she had just received. She has been wanting a promotion for the longest time and she knew this excerpt she was working on was good, but she didn't expect it to be enough to get aired.

Her giddy smile remained as she walked towards the familiar car parked outside the building, a slight skip in her stroll. She could see Mason as he got out of the car, obviously waiting impatiently for her as he basically hopped out the moment he saw her.

He smiled and tilted his head as she grinned at him. "What's got you so happy?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her to pull her in for a hug as she approached. Berkley was never one for physical touch, and often she would push the boy away when he tried to hug her, but today she found herself wrapping her arms around him too. Mason looked down at her, "is it cause of me?" He smirked smugly.

Berkley rolled her eyes, snorting as she pushed him off. "Most definitely," she said sarcastically before walking around the car to get in. Mason rushed to her side, opening the door for her as he held himself proudly. She stared at him as he gestured for her to enter. She laughed, shaking her head, before getting in.

"So what have you got planned now?" She asked him as he got in himself.

Mason started the car as he shrugged. "It wouldn't be a surprise then would it?"