ONE

THE REAL ROYAL FAMILY

twinnem
where is everybody?

berks
where are YOU?
we have been here a thousand
times and you still manage to get
lost.

father beckham
romeo, are you with harper?

twinnem
yes

big bro
liar.

twinnem
am not.

cruzin
yes u are twat
she's literally right next to us.

twinnem
k wtf.
she was right beside me.
how did she find u before
i did??

berks
because she's not
fucking stupid

momma vic
romeo, you are 18 years old
and our 9 year old daughter
can find her way through
wembley better than you.

berks
it's almost kickoff
where are you??

————-

"He's such an idiot," Cruz chuckled as Berkley set her phone down on the table beside her. He sat to her left and sunk down in his seat as he stared down at his phone. His hat shrouded his eyes from even having a gaze at the field.

"What team do you want to win, Berks?" She heard Brooklyn ask from behind her. The girl turned around to find her brother staring at her as Harper sat on his lap.

"Definitely not Chelsea," Cruz snorted an answer for her. He too now looked back and spoke to the eldest Beckham.

Berkley rolled her eyes playfully at the young boy. "He was asking me, not you," she retorted, hitting the tongue of his hat so it flew off his head.

"Oi!" He yelped, quickly grabbing it before it flew into the stands. He gave Berkley a glare which she just returned with a cheeky smile.

"I reckon Chelsea will win," Brooklyn continued, darting his gaze between his two siblings as they slowly stopped their bickering. "I mean... Leicester aren't that great, are they."

Berkley snorted a laugh. "Yeah but it's not like Chelsea are very good at winning FA cup finals."

"You need to let it go, Berkley," Cruz bantered, "You say that just because Arsenal beat them last year. Let's not forget that that was like the first trophy you guys have won in like 16 years."