2

What she is contemplating is wether the memories are only that after all, she is in a novel and was only written as a baseless rumor mentioned. She may not have parents and only appeared to make the kept woman real. She dare not think of that possiblity anymore so she got out of the bed and seeing as the light coming from the balcony indicates that it should be morning already. She went to the bathroom to wash up and also to see her current appearance.

She.... She is just the same as her past self, she was a beauty in her last life but it seems that the original owner is in her 20's, her skin is whiter and supple, smooth and shiny wavy hair, big dewy hazel eyes, cute nose and plump red lips.

She seems to be called Alyssa Cole.

Bai Ran, the female lead has not yet appear so maybe she has more time to ponder and sort her memories and plan how to slip away while not triggering the male lead.
When she finished washing up and went out of that bathroom did she hear a ringtone. She saw a phone on top of the table beside her bed so she took it and it's just an alarm. She saw that it was already 8 am so the original owner might always woke up at this time.
She remembered that the male lead's name is Lu Jian so it only means that she's half asian? That explains why she has English name while the characters are asian but she doesn't resemble western features though.

She open the drawer to see if there is an ID to confirm her guess. She saw some jewelries and a wallet. She opened it to see few cash and some cards. She took the id and read that she is American citizen but pure asian . Maybe the original owner grow up in US and moved here? She was not sure. She went down to see if there are servants or perhaps even Lu Jian but saw no one.

I guess she was left alone, this was advantageous to her because no one will monitor her, it would even be better if the male lead doesn't show up at all. She went to the kitchen to see if there is food to eat. She was relieved that there are food and seems that it was recently stored since the fridge and cabinets was full of can goods and meats, vegetables, drinks etc...

She decided to make a simple omelette and bacon for breakfast.
She did not feel uncomfortable with the silence but was instead happy because she can do whatever she wants. She also live alone in her last world so it didn't matter to her.

After eating her fill, she decided to see the original's phone if she can get some clues and help her with her current situation , she was relieved that she atleast could still open the phone with password. She tried to open her weibo and saw that the original was quiet popular. She saw that there are bags, jewelries and selfies posted by the original. So this is where she flunt her richness. She opened her WeChat and saw foreign names only and there was not even any messages from Lu Jian.

Phoebe remembered from the memory of the original that her and  the male lead only met for half a year so it was estimated that the original only arrived for a while from overseas so she basically has no one to go home to. Phoebe can't help but think that the original was really fated to met that male lead just to be a decor wrote by the author.

She doesn't feel like going out to venture so she decided to just stay at home and just watch dramas. She's quiet curious about the movies and dramas in this world.

She prepared some food to munch on after she switched the TV to some good shows.

She did not even realize that it was already 8 pm since she was immersed in watching the series she selected. She was impressed with the dramas in this world that she finished 3 whole series of dramas the whole day.

She went to wash up and sleep early and planned to go jogging in the morning to see if she could meet anyone familiar with the original.

Half way sleeping, she suddenly woke up hearing a car entering the gate. Her heart jumped and suddenly became nervous. She knew it was the male lead. Phoebe don't know what to do, go down or pretend to sleep?

Why the sudden visit? She quickly went out to meet him.

She went down the stairs and suddenly heard the door opening.