9

I apologize for not updating for so long 😅 that I almost forgot what's the story about but I'll try my best to keep this up. 

"Did you hear the gossip outside?"

"Ofcourse, who doesn't, it's the talk of all employees, they said it's a very beautiful woman akin to an actress but I never saw her though"

"But she's very lucky, she must be from a very influential family to get the attention of our CEO"
Gossips after gossips circulating that it made Bai Ran's face twisted. She was only here for  short time but her position as Mrs. Lu is being threatened. Since she arrived early, she doesn't know if Lu Jian had an acquaintance before but it may also be a relative of his like his cousin Lu Man whom she painstakingly pleased in her last life. Lu Man didn't like her because she was actually been seen going out with a man so she had to change her attitude and please her. Thinking back then, she was like a dog tailing Lu Man and she hated her very much but what can she do, Lu Jian has a very good relationship with Lu Man that she can't even be compared.

"Hey Bai Ran, can you bring me a coffee" A girl went to her desk. "Ah me too" Her officemates continued their talks while eyeing Bai Ran.
Bai Ran clenched her fist and smiled before nodding and went down. Bai Ran was a new member and the rumor that she went to seduce the manager spread around so people around her are very hostile towards her. Although, Bai Ran wanted to retaliate and file a complaint but this was the reason Lu Jian knew of her. They were able to meet because of her being bullied and that's when Lu Jian fired the people. She smiled because she knew it will be soon till she become Mrs. Lu again.

But she also need to know who was the woman that Lu Jian came with. It's impossible for it to be Shasha because Lu Jian never even wanted that bitch to be exposed to anyone. She's a dispensable object that can be thrown anytime because after she became Lu Jian's girlfriend, He directly got rid of her but she's a lich that can't be remove so easily that was why she had killed her. Hmmpp once I get back my position, she'll let that bitch be tortured that she'll just wish she could die... So it must have been an insignificant hoe who wish to snatch what was hers. She didn't immediately went to get coffee and directly went to the top floor to peek.

      Shasha was very bored in the office, so decided to sneak outside to look around. She calmly went out and was met with the secretary but smoothly lied that she's been told to go to the meeting although the secretary was hesitating he still let her out. 'she's Mrs. Lu so I don't have any right to stop her' the secretary reassured to himself. Shasha decided to go outside, some of the employees almost had a heart attack seeing her inside the elevator, some hesitated to enter but seeing Shasha smiling at them, they were relieved. After reaching their floor, they were even bowing their heads before going out for fear of being scolded by the higher ups, although they don't know the lady's identity, they for sure know that the boss was never been seen with a woman. This might be the hidden wife or their future boss so let's just be cautious. Shasha finally went outside and went to buy some fast food that Lu Jian's kitchen doesn't have. "Ah junk food is life" Shasha immediately went back lest be caught sneaking outside to buy some junk food, some employees are even bowing their heads whenever they pass by her and made her embarrassed. Once inside the elevator closed did she feel relieved out from some prying eyes. The elevator suddenly stopped in third floor, she looked up and met eyes with a familiar woman. 'ah, what coincidence, isn't she the lady who snatch the dress I like but it doesn't matter, why is her eyes bulging and with a twisted expression, is there some grudge between this girl and the original?'
Shasha stared at her strangely waiting for her to enter but the woman must still be in shock. "Are you not coming in?"

Very short, my brain has been squeezed dry, 🤧🤣