10

"How can you be here?!!" Bai Ran's expression was ugly. 'She must have sneak in!! It's impossible for Lu Jian to bring this whore with him!!'
Bai Ran knew that there is a CCTV in every corner of this building so she can't just lash out on Shasha meanwhile Shasha is still puzzled why this woman spoke those words.
'does she know me?'
Shasha let go of the elevator and let it close, she doesn't want to be rude but she also doesn't want to deal with her. It actually struck within her 'short black hair, pale skin as white as snow, dewy eyes' in short a standard female lead. The female lead was described as a weak but righteous character. So she must be the female lead.

Shasha had some doubt, as far as her memory remembers, they never met before and in the novel, she never showed up at all but why does the female lead act like they hold grudges with each other? She must confirm this and if her assumption maybe right then she really needed to scram as soon as possible.

She went out of the elevator and went inside Lu Jian's office but her scalp went numb after seeing Lu Jian was already at the office. Lu Jian's eyes contained anger that Shasha almost ran away but thinking that Lu Jian will only be angered more then she forced her legs to move forward. Lu Jian raised his eyebrow seeing her holding a paper bag. "What's inside?" Shasha is unwilling to answer so Lu Jian came himself to see what's inside but Shasha didn't let go.
"Let go or I'll have you tied up" Shasha's cheeks bulged and reluctantly gave the paper bag. 'my foods' Lu Jian saw what's inside and made him frowned. "Throw this out" the secretary that let her out was shivering but still went to take the bag to throw it away. Shasha didn't even notice that there was someone else inside the office. After the secretary went out, Lu Jian made his way to the kitchen "come and cook for me" Shasha had no choice but to follow him and cook him lunch.
While cooking, Lu Jian is watching her and made her feel awkward.
"Why don't you do your business? I'll call you once this is done" Lu Jian didn't say anything so Shasha look in his direction. Once their eyes met, Shasha was startled with what she saw in his eyes.
Although Shasha never really understand emotion, she can still tell if someone is stable or not and unfortunately the person staring at her right now was not.
His eyes showing endurance as if he's resisting something. "Are you alright?" Shasha cautiously walk towards Lu Jian. She stop for a while thinking that this guy might pounce on her if she go near him.

Lu Jian was quietly watching her but didn't answer. Although he's not someone who endure but he doesn't want to take her now since this is not their house. His wife is only suitable to be at home. He was considering if he just let her stay at home but it's uncomfortable whenever he doesn't see her. His mind keeps on thinking about her that was why he quickly dismissed the meeting.

'If only I can just...' He instantly snap out of his thought because he might impulsively do something that might hurt Shasha. 'I don't want her to be afraid of me. I just want her to look at me and feel the same as I do.'

Shasha decided to go back and continue cooking, the best way to ignore him is to busy herself. This bastard must be thinking something lewd again.

She must also ask about the female lead. They might already knew each other. If the plot changes because of her then she is doom. She remembers that the female lead is just a fresh graduate, 'I think the plot is advancing because of my arrival but it doesn't make sense though, I have not yet made any move to trigger the plot' her mind is in turmoil that she just wants to lie down and sleep.