Awkward Night

Shadow's POV

It's been 2 days since we saved sonic from whatever happened to him. He wouldn't talk or even eat his food sometimes, it was getting on my nerves.
Every time I tried to touch him he crawls away from me like crazy, besides he couldn't walk nor run properly yet. I don't know why Sonic is so afraid of me, Rouge claims it's my serious face, and maybe she is probably right on that. I once looked in a mirror and realized that my face is pretty grumpy, I kinda found it funny myself. Likewise, I made sure sonic was in his bed and went to bed myself since I was tired after a long day. A few hours, something unexpected happened again.

I was sleeping in my room until I felt someone touching me in my no-no place, It immediately woke me up, and I saw sonic between my legs. 'What the fuck is he doing!?' I freaked out.

"Let me....... please.... you... so you.... won't h-hurt.... me....like... him..." Sonic mumbled.

I heard what he said, and it made me feel a bit horrible for him. He thinks he needs to please me, so I won't rape or abuse him, but I would never do that in my life.

"Hey, stop it, you are making me uncomfortable... "I utter.

Sonic looked at me and whispered, "But I-I...thought....y-y..ou wanted this.."

I grabbed both his hands and pushed him away from my legs gently because I didn't want to hurt his arms.

"No sonic... I'm sorry for whatever happened to you in the past. It must be tough for you right now, but you have the wrong idea. I don't want to hurt you like them, I'm just here to care for you and keep you well for the time being." I said while patting his head.

Sonic started looking at me and started to cry.

I hugged Sonic.

"it's OK sonic, you are safe now and no one will ever hurt you again," I said calmly. I don't why, but I had this feeling that I had to protect him at all costs.

Sonic looked at me with tears and ask "P-p..promise.... me.. ?"

"Yes, I promised you from the bottom of my heart," I replied. Why did I say that I never made promises like that nor felt this way before, it felt strange?

Sonic snuggles his face in my chest fur.

I blushed lightly.

"I'm...h.. Hungry..." Sonic said.

My blush instantly fade away from what he said.

"Oh," I whispered. "When I make this sandwich, will you go back to sleep?"

"M..hm.." he gave a nervous looked.

"What's wrong now?" I question him.

"I-I... c-can't.. really s-s.. sleep well.." The blue hedgehog looked down embarrassed. "I.. k-keep... getting..... those... n-n.. nightmares....... "

"Oh... " I started to feel bad.

"I-is... It... OK... I-if...I...sleep.....w-with you..?" sonic mumbled.

"If it makes you feel better then yes," I replied quietly. "Whatever makes you better."

Sonic hugged me tight and thanked me.

After that, I made a sandwich for him and he ate it. We went back up to my room and headed to bed.

"H-hey... Sha.....dow...." Sonic mumble.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"I-I'm s-sorry... f... for... what i... d-d... did... to.. you" Sonic whispered.

"it's ok and I understand why you did it but don't do that again.." I replied.

He nodded and smile softly.

We were both fast asleep.
Sonic was snuggling on my chest fur while I was sleeping but it felt very comfortable to me so I ended up hugging him while sleeping quietly.

To be continued.

Please send feedback if you see anything wrong with this story.