Over Thinking This

Shadow's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked next to me but Sonic wasn't there.

"Huh?" I said in confusion,  looking around the room and didn't see anyone in sight.

I got off my bed and grab my back in pain.

"Ugh... Why does my back hurt-" I said instantly remembering what happened last night and blushing.

"Oh yeah, that... " I rub my back blushing.

I snapped out of it and got out of the bedroom looking for Sonic. I noticed the bathroom door was open and decided to check what was up.

Sonic came out of the bathroom and he noticed me.

"Oh morning..." Sonic said in a tired tone.

"Are you OK?" I questioned.

"I think I'm OK, I was just sick when I woke up so I had to go to the bathroom,"
Sonic replied nervously.

"And..?" I questioned in suspicion.

"I puked in the toilet." The blue hedgehog said awkwardly.

'Shit did I get him... Pregnant... No no no... There's no way.' I thought to myself questioning.

"Helllllooooo?" Sonic said annoyingly trying to get my attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry. " I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm OK don't worry I just got a bit sick, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Sonic said with a small smile.

"Yeah, maybe you are right," I mumbled.

"Anyways I'm hungry." Sonic groans.

"Haha of course I will make you some pancakes," I said chuckling a little.

"Yay!" Sonic said happily hugging me and walking down the stairs to the living room.

I stood there wondering if Sonic was pregnant or not. 'I mean I felt sick when I woke up but isn't a morning sickness a sign of pregnancy?'

I rubbed my head questioning the possibility. 'he just got sick.......... I maybe should ask Rouge about this later, I'm overthinking this way too much.'

I facepalmed realizing how awkward it's going to be telling the bat how we had sex.

I walked downstairs groaning at that thought.

"What took you so long?" Sonic asked.

"I was thinking about some stuff," I answered.

"Oh OK!" Sonic said after he sat on the couch.

I went to the kitchen and started making pancakes after that we ate and the continued day was as usual. I couldn't get over the idea Sonic could be possibly pregnant.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things?...

To be continued.

Please send feedback if you see anything wrong with this story.