When Life Gives You Lemons

TW:🍋 and pure cringe

Shadow's POV

Sonic was staring at me weirdly again when I placed him on the bed.

"Hey, why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned him.

"Ah, I-" Sonic realized what he was doing and looked away blushing red. "I have... Have something to tell....you..."

"Huh... What is it?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"I have feelings for you," Sonic answered looking down nervously.

I stood there speechless and shocked.

"I don't why... I feel t-this... way but I do..... You just take care of.... me...and treated me nicely even when... I was still scared of you... " Sonic mumbled.

"Sonic... " I replied.

"I found... y-you...very attractive... Like h-handsome....." Sonic said blushing.

"Sonic...I-" I was going to say something but Sonic stopped me.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't h-have said anything... I know y-you.. don't.. feel the same way..." Sonic muttered.

I grab sonic cheek and kissed him deeply.

It felt weird, I never kissed anyone before but this was amazing I think I had butterflies in my stomach.

We kissed for what felt like 5 mins and until we broke it apart.

"Shadow-... " Sonic mumbled.

"I want you," I whispered blushing brightly.

"Kiss me again," Sonic added.

So we both kissed again but this time our tongues touched. Sonic wrapped his hands on my neck and I grabbed his waisted.

Normal POV

They stopped and took a deep breath, Shadow started to lick Sonic's neck.

"A-ah~" Sonic moaned softly.

"You are so adorable~" Shadow grabbed Sonic's thighs rubbing them smoothly while kissing Sonic's neck deeply.

"Oooooo....yes~" Sonic started feeling the amazing pleasure shadow was giving him."This never felt so good until.... now."

Shadow pinned sonic down and opened his thighs quickly.

"Oh, my~♡" Sonic uttered blushing very red.

"You don't mind..?~," Shadow said with a smirk blushing.

"I don't mind one bit.~" The blue one replied smiling softy.

Shadow immediately thrust Sonic but slowly since it was his first time.

"Aaaaa-Ahhhh~...f-fuck~" Sonic moaned instantly pleasured.

"Shit~ You're so tight~" Shadow growls as he starts to thrust faster.

Sonic whimpers in pain and pleasure while he was gripping the bedsheets.

"F-faster!!~♡" Sonic yelled.

Shadow started to thrust harder and faster than before. The room was starting to get pretty heated at this point.

"Oh, S-Sonic~♡" Shadow mumbled in his breath.

"S. H. A. D. O. W!!!~♡" Sonic yelled in the black hedgehog's name from the intense pleasure running over his body.

"I'M SO CLOSE~♡" Shadow growls loudly as he was about to reach his climax.

"SHADO~♡" Sonic yelled almost out of breath.

Shadow climax and released deep inside of sonic.

"AAAAAAHHHH~♡" Sonic moaned loudly.

Shadow and Sonic both collapsed on the bed and they both panted heavily.

"I love you," Sonic said.

"I love you more," Shadow replied.

They both did one more final kiss before falling asleep from exhaustion.

(This probably sucks since it's my first time LMFAO I gave up pls kill me now)

To be continued.

Please send feedback if you see anything wrong with this story.