Queen Aleena

Shadow's POV

"I hate this so much....." Shadow sighed in his breath.

I'm getting ready to dress up for the meeting with Sonic's Mother, Queen Aleena. I'm not lying but I was pretty anxious, it's the QUEEN we are talking about here sonic is a PRINCE. The Queen still probably hates me after what I did, I mean almost blew up the planet which would kill everyone with it.

I try to calm myself down and finished dressing. A few hours later, I and Sonic arrived at the Palace, we entered the castle and went straight to Queen's throne.

Aleena looked down glaring at me menacingly, I looked the other way trying not to make eye contact. But eventually, she looked at sonic and gasped.

"SONICCC!!" Aleena get off her throne and ran to hug him tightly.

"Mmmmm....y-you're hugging me too tightly..." Sonic gasping my air.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry I just missed you so much it's been years since I have seen your face and instead of staying home with your dearest mom and sibling. You stayed with him" Aleena said with a smile trying not to look angry with me.

"Hehe.." I cleared my throat.

"Mom." Sonic sighed.

"Ok ok I'm sorry sweetie" She smiled. "What brings you here pumpkin pie?" Aleena questioned her son.

Sonic took a deep breath and blurted out, "I'm pregnant...and..."

"I'm the father." I finished his line.

"What....?" Aleena paralysed.

Sonic waved his hand in front of his mom's face.

"I'm...I'm." She muttered.

'Oh man,' I thought with a cold sweat.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!!??" She burst into excitement.

I stood there stunned.

"Wait you aren't mad??" Sonic was shocked.

"Of course not, I'm so happy for you unless shadow hurt you" She glared at me grinning.

"Oh no no no Shadow didn't hurt me, Shadow and I are keeping the baby," Sonic explained.

"Yeah.." I looked away.

" I can't be happier to be a grandmother!!" Aleena cheered.

I sighed in relief glad she is fine.

"As long You sweetie are happy and safe and Shadow doesn't harm you" She continued.

"Don't worry Shadow would do anything wrong to me, he is a humble guy" He replied with a small smile.

Aleena tries not to snicker.

I coughed clearing my throat.

"Huh?" Sonic looked at me confused.

After that awkward moment, We decided to everyone else they were shocked at the moment but accept it and were glad for us but it does seem, Amy Rose, very happy thought. I couldn't care less anyway.

Sonic POV

Shadow and I are at a small cafe that Vanilla owns having coffee chilling. I've been thinking about Shadow, he has been acting a bit strange lately. I kept asking him but he won't say anything after more attempts he finally told me about his past and wrongdoings.

" I'm not the humble guy you think I am." Shadow sighed in embarrassment and the guilt of everything.

I hugged shadow.

"H-huh.?" Shadow was surprised.

"It's ok no one is perfect." I patted his head.

"But I-" He replied before I interrupted him.

"But you have changed you aren't that Shadow from the past, are you?" I smiled calmly.

Shadow tears up and muttered, " thank you.."

I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you." Shadow blushed a bright red.

"I know" rudding our noses against each other.