Nervousness

Sonic's POV

It was already evening surprisingly, which means it was time to go to Rouge's house and meet my old friends. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, I was so uncertain. I'm having this gutted feeling that they don't want to see my face again after I disappeared for 5 years. Rouge said if we explained what happened then maybe they will understand the truth of my disappearance.

But I'm not sure...

"Hey. "The black hedgehog said calmly.

I was looking down at my new shoes that I'm wearing by the door, lost in my thoughts but I snapped out of it and looked in shadow.

"Hm?", I muttered.

"Are you ready to go?" Shadow questioned.

"Oh yes I am, I'm sorry I just dozed off there for a sec-", I replied chuckling nervously with a soft smile.

"No needs to be sorry I know you are a bit nervous and I'm never myself but I'm sure that it's all gonna be fine."
He said walking toward me and patting me on the head.

"Yeah y-you... are right." I smiled and blushed softly from the pat.

Shadow picked me up and I immediately tensed up a bit.

"Huh!?" I said in confusion. "I can walk just fine you know."

"I know but we are kinda late so I have a faster way of getting there," Shadow said.

"Oh right. " I replied.

"Hold on tight." The black hedgehog whispered in my ears. "Chaos Control."

We teleported in front of Rouge's house.

"Woah you can do that-" I said in a surprised tone.

"Yep!" Shadow smirked.

"That's cool," I said with an amazing look on my face.

"Haha, it's nothing crazy," Shadow replied while letting me go.

I looked at the door nervously.

Shadow and I sighed.

"Here goes nothing," Shadow said ringing the doorbell.

To be continued.

Please send feedback if you see anything wrong with this story.

((The next chapter should be tomorrow sorry that it's pretty short today :(.. ))