𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

-click above to see full pic-

i can't believe it's already december. thanksgiving was last week and now next month is when the new season is coming out. time flew fast.

jacob, hannah, mary, tanner, xolo, and i were all going ice skating together and doing some winter things today.

mary picked me up and together, we drove to the ice skating rink where we met the others. it was freezing in there.

the entire time jacob and i held hands while skating and kept falling. i was getting the hang of it but then others started to fall in front of us which caused us to suddenly stop and then fall.

i would say it was funny but it sure was quite embarrassing.

after, we planned to go to xolo and jacob's apartment to make some gingerbread houses but mary, hannah, and i had to go on a target run to actually get the houses.

"hmm should we get the big or little ones?," i asked them.

"how about the little ones? they're easier to do to..," mary said.

"but if we get the bigger ones, they'd look better and it'd be harder which would make it more interesting and fun..," hannah told us.

"that's true," mary replied.

we stood there deciding on which ones to buy when i finally did eenie miny moe and ended up getting the big and tall ones.

after, we drove to the apartments and saw jacob, xolo, and tanner playing darts.

"what took you guys forever?," they whined.

"we didn't know which ones to get," hannah said.

"which ones did you get?," jacob asked.

"the big and tall ones," i told him.

"okay good," xolo said.

"ugh i wanted the small ones," tanner said.

"same," mary and jacob told him.

we were play fighting with each other on which ones were better but got tired and actually started to get to work. at target, we didn't want to buy a lot so we got one for every two of us to share.

i paired up with jacob, hannah paired up with xolo, and mary paired up with tanner. we turned it into more of a competition.

at the end, mary and tanner won with making a perfect gingerbread house. it had no mistakes on it or anything. it was perfectly decorated and they were one of the few who wanted different houses.

to celebrate, they used the leftover frosting and candy to put it on our faces.

finally, mary and tanner said goodbye and left the apartment. hannah and i were sleeping over here for the night.

the first thing we did was head over to the bathroom to wash our faces full of frosting.

then, i went to go get in the shower but then realized that i forgot a shirt.

"jacob," i said.

"yeah?"

"i forgot a shirt, can you lend me one of yours?"

"yeah sure i'll be right back," he said.

he then came back with a big nirvana shirt.

"thanks," i said kissing his cheek.

after all of us showering, we went outside on the balcony to see l.a at night and oh my goodness it was so beautiful how all the city lights shined and then you could see all the cars on the freeway.

we sat out there and talked at the little table they bought until it was like eleven. normally, i wouldn't be that sleepy at this time but after all that ice skating and gingerbread decorating, sleep was the only thing i wanted right now.

i slept in jacob's room and hannah slept in xolo's. jacob showed me his new room decorations he bought.

"you know you look super cute in my clothes," he told me.

"thank you," i said blushing, "they're super comfy by the way. might as well steal your whole wardrobe."

he laughed and then we got under the covers. i snuggled up next to him and looked up at him.

"i love you," i said smiling.

"i love you too," he said kissing my forehead, "goodnight."

"goodnight."