2

"Rashta! How are you? Are you alright?" Sovieshu asked.

I nodded with a smile and assured him that I was fine. Apparently, I had fainted because of pregnancy as I was about to be crowned as Empress of the Eastern Empire.

Talk about a save!

"We can hold the ceremony some other time, alright? For now, focus on your recovery for our baby." Sovieshu said.

What a man, he really thinks that everything that is happening is according to his plan. I did not get crowned as Empress, not that I care, but of course Trashta would and also has a chance to get Navier back.

He left to do his work and I let a day pass by, thinking about my next plans. The very next day, I barged in his room just to annoy him, at the same time get my plan going. 

"Your Majesty? Rashta is so sorry for barging in, but Rashta feels better now and wants to spend time with His Majesty!"

I hugged him from the side and nuzzled my head onto his chest. In return, I got a pat and a subtle smile from his lips. 

This has got to be the most cringiest thing I have ever done in my life. 

"Not now, Rashta. I'm very busy." He replied afterwards. 

"Eh.. But I was craving for something.. You know... for our child... I can feel it kicking... It's like it misses its father!" I cheerfully exclaimed. 

Soveishu let out a little chuckle and patted my womb, it really seemed that he was excited for a kid, but I can see the sadness in his eyes, wishing it was Navier. Which reminded me...

"Also... Your Majesty... Is the Empress here?" I asked.

"That's rare of you to find her. Yes. She's here. It's her last day in the palace, to see your coronation." 

I flinched, sympathizing with poor Navier having to see me get crowned, before getting married to Heinrey. Of course, I already know this as Duke Elegy filled me in with the details.

He seemed to be really surprised at how I reacted. Was it expected that I would pursue with the coronation and be happy that their wedding got postponed?

He's so suspicious. With that, I tried to set up a plan to change the outcome of the story. Why? Because, as much as Heinrey is such a good partner for Navier, I would very much like to avoid death and the only way for that is to get those two back together.

There are several options for these to happen.

1. Abort the baby. No. No one in their right mind would do that. Although, I am not the real Rashta, committing Mabiki is not an option here.

(Mabiki = Japanese act of killing a baby)

2. Talk to Navier about Sovieshu. As much as I think this would work, Navier is really intimidating and I know that this point, she despises me more than anything

3. Talk to Sovieshu about their relationship with Navier. This may sound so suspicious, but I already know that I was only got by the Emperor to make the Empress jealous. I still know myself as a concubine and would lay low. That seems like the plausible option, right?

I just chuckled it out to Soveishu as he was working on running the empire until he stopped and looked at me.

" You're so concerned about Navier, Rashta. Thank you"

"Of course, Your Majesty! I know Her Highness hates me but we are basically sisters because we share the same husband!"

I had to. I just had to.

"Although, Your Majesty... Why is your relationship with the Empress different from me? Why does it seem like you love Rashta more than Empress Navier?"

This is such a bitchy question, but I swear I am doing it for her own good!

Sovieshu suddenly glared at me and gripped his pen. He remained calm and patted his leg for me to sit on. I sat down and looked at him.

"Because she's the empress and you're my concubine." He simply said.

"Rashta still does not understand... But Rashta wishes that Empress Navier is as happy as me being with you, Your Majesty!"

With that, signals the start of my plan to change the events of avoiding Trashta from being even more a trash.