chapter xi. coming home-1

✣✣✣

chapter xi. coming home-1

✣✣✣

Seokjin didn't wait for long before asking you out on that date.

Somehow, he had managed to arrange to have his parents take Soojin in their care by the end of the week, and he simply took the chance to make good of his promise of taking you out to dinner.

Just the two of you.

Alone.

On a real date.

It took you a while to let it sink in, to actually believe that the man who had been turning your life around with his presence for the past year and a half was asking you out. Before you knew it, the day finally came, and no matter what you did to prepare yourself for it, there was no denying how it still made you feel a bit dubious about it actually happening until he finally appeared at your door, looking marvellously handsome in his dress shirt and slacks and with his gorgeous smile greeting you the moment you opened the door for him.

This time, he didn't take you back to Bambini's but had instead chosen a place that seemed a bit more fancy and a lot more intimate, located right in the heart of the city. You had been left as nothing but a bundle of nerves ever since the moment you accepted to go out with him that night and up until he finally picked you up at your apartment. Even after he had somehow melted your agitation a little with his smile when he first arrived, you couldn't help but constantly wonder and worry about how you were supposed to handle spending time alone with the man who had been making your heart race and had unknowingly filled your dreams with his smile and his gentle voice that would linger even after the sunrise.

More often than not, your dreams had merely been a rewind from the days you spent with him, focusing solely on the sweet man himself when you would have your attention split between him and Soojin when you were with them in real life. It seemed like your subconscious has been trying to make it up to you by giving you a moment to savour his presence through those dreams, and it had always left you feeling wistful each time you were awakened from them the next morning.

But as of lately, your dreams has been taking quite a dark turn, where the devilishly handsome man who had always been an angel in real life would turn to tease and torture you with his voice growing deep and sultry as he talked about all the sinful things that you knew he would never allow Soojin to see or hear if she had been around.

Perhaps the arrival of those sinful dreams and the fact that they have been messing up with your brain were the reason behind your state of mind prior to the date. Even your body was reacting strangely to the point where you felt the air around you crackling when you were riding in his car, followed by electric sparks rushing through your veins the moment he took your hand in his as he walked you into the restaurant.