Chapter 8

Three Kunai were thrown at Naruto but he dodged them throwing back three more. Kakashi quickly dodged them as they were left stuck in a tree. Sakura ran up trying to land a blow on the male but her arm was grabbed preventing her from doing so.

"This one is" he said kicking her away, she disappeared into a cloud of smoke confirming that it was a clone. Just then Kakashi looked up to see Sakura jumping down from the sky ready to attack.

  "Even if It grazes me I'm finished" he thought. He quickly dodged to the side jumping into the air right before the ground was broken apart by another one of Sakura's punches. Seeing this Chiyo joined her teammates as they began to chase Kakashi through the forest once more. They soon stood in front of him as he looked at each one of them calmly.

  "Shinobi battle skill three....." he spoke,

"Ninjustu" he finished putting his hands together as he began to perform hand signs as an incredible speed.

"Fire Style! Fireball Justu!" a large wave of fire came hurdling towards Sakura, Naruto, and Chiyo all of them dodging out of the way. The black haired girl's heart raced as she narrowly avoided being burned. The attack left a large rut in the ground but Kakashi was nowhere to be seen. Chiyo scanned the area trying to find any sign of him.

   "Earth style Headhunter Justu" Kakashi's voice caught Naruto off guard as he felt a hand grab him by the leg. He looked down to see Kakashi's hand sticking up from the dirt.

"Naruto!" Chiyo called as he was pulled down. Kakashi jumped up leaving only the blond's head visible. However only a moment later he disappeared revealing it to be another clone, Chiyo let out a small sigh of relief. Kakashi looked behind him to see Sakura and Naruto running towards him, he put his hands together once more performing more hand signs at an incredible speed.

"Water style! Water Dragon Missile" water rose up around Kakashi forming into the shape of a dragon with glowing eyes. Naruto and Sakura were swept away by the water as it came crashing down. Seeing this Chiyo jumped down walking on the water as she ran after her teammates pulling them out of the water. She looked back at Kakashi who now stood alone.

  "And I thought he was tough before" she said to no one. Now jumping from branch to branch the three tried to come up with some sort of plan.

------------------------------------------------------------

     Naruto, Sakura, and Chiyo hid behind a large tree catching their breath, the blond kept a close eye out for Kakashi.

  "I always knew but...." Sakura began to say,

  "The Sharingan is really something else isn't it" she finished.

"Yeah" Naruto agreed as Chiyo nodded wiping sweat from her brow.

  "But even more than that. The speed of his seal formtion..." she pointed out.

  "It's too fast for us to predict" Chiyo stated. Chiyo stood up for a moment, thinking. The group knew that Kakashi was stronger and smarter than them. Not to mention he had much more experience than they did, the situation seemed hopeless.

    "But even Kakashi must have a weakness" Sakura said. Naruto looked up at the sky for a moment. That's when Chiyo got an idea.

   "Did you really figure out was kakashi sensei's weakness is?!" Sakura asked.

    "I have a plan" Chiyo stated, her teammates looked at her silent.

       "You two need to distract Kakashi" she told them,

   "what about you?" Sakura questioned.

  "I need time to make sure this works so you guys need to keep him away from me" she explained. Naruto and Sakura nodded as they stood up.

------------------------------------------------------------

    Naruto and Sakura jumped through the trees quickly heading towards Kakashi who's back was turned. Chiyo watched from a branch high enough as she closed her eyes. The same blue marks began to appear on her body as Naruto and Sakura distracted Kakashi,

  "All I need is one opening" she thought to herself. Her eyes opened once more as she saw that Kakashi was busy fighting off her teammates.

  "Now's my chance" She pulled out her sword jumping down from the tree at incredible speed. Suddenly, before Kakashi had the chance to realize what was going on Chiyo had cut the bells catching all three in her hands. She threw one to each of her teammates landing next to them. Kakashi looked stunned as they each held up a bell proudly.