Chapter 9

"The three of you have shown my a lot of growth" Tsunade said approaching the group. The trio turned to see the blond,

  "Kakashi, do you have something to say?" she asked. Kakashi put his hands up in a casual manner,

  "Well they did a great job taking the bells from me so...." he began as Tsunade nodded.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked.

  "We're talking about your status for the future"

"our status...?" Naruto turned his head in confusion.

  "Uzamaki Naruto" Tsunade spoke, she then said Sakura's name followed by Chiyo.

"The three of you and Kakashi Hatake... The three of you shall form team Kakashi!" Tsunade announced. Chiyo smiled looking at her teammates.

"What does that mean?" the blond asked.

"The four of us will carry out missions together. It's not like before. We're no longer teacher and students" he told them.

"We will work together as equal Leaf Shinobi. Got it"

"Sure! I got it" Naruto said, Chiyo nodded a smile resting on her face. The markings finally disappeared from the girl's  body as Midnight appeared next to her.

  --------------------------------------------------------

     "You guys sure got strong. I nevee thought you'd really be able to get the bells" Kakashi said as he and his new team walked through the village.

"I just might have surpassed you Kalashi Sensei" Naruto laughed.

  "Why are you talking all big" Sakura asked, Kakashi simply focused on his book. Chiyo looked around the village enjoying the cool air.

"Oh, Naruto-kun" she said turning her head towards the boy who's stomach began to growl at that very moment.

"I still owe you some ramen" she smiled, at that Naruto's eyes lit up.

"Let's go!" he called loudly as Chiyo laughed softly.

"Why don't we all go" she suggested looking at Kakashi and Sakura who nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Yeah, Ichiraku hasn't changed a bit!" Naruto said standing in front of the shop. Chiyo stood next to him reminiscing about all the time she had spent there when she was younger.

"Are you ready to go inside Naruto-kun" the black haired girl asked. At first the owner didn't realize who the two were as he welcomed them.

"Old man, do you remember me" Naruto asked. A look of realization crossed his face.

"Naruto, Chiyo, no way I could forget you two!" he smiled.

  "Todays on me, order whatever you like" the owner told them.

"Alright"

"No, It's on me" a familiar voice spoke, a male stepped inside revealed to be the two's old teacher.

  "Iruka" Chiyo smiled, it was nice to see her him again after so many years had passed.

    "Sakura isn't with you" he pointed out. Naruto frowned muttering something Chiyo couldn't hear. The black haired girl frowned knowing he had wanted to bring the female with them.