Chapter 11

Chiyo sighed as she entered her home, her crimson eyes scanned her bedroom. It was neat just as she liked it, a small smile found it's way onto her face. She slid off her shoes setting them next to the door as she made her way over to her bed. Her body ached from the long night of training,

  "things aren't going to get easier, are they" she said to herself.

"I'm afraid not" Midnight said, her large form appeared in the room. Chiyo sighed again looking over at the two framed photos sitting on her night stand. The first was of her standing in between her parents smiling. The other was her and team seven. Kakashi stood in the back face still obscured by his mask, Sakura smiled at the camera as did Naruto. She was next to the blond her mask covering her features while Sasuke looked away from the camera arms crossed frowning. Chiyo picked it up looking at it for a few more moments before setting it back down.

"Sasuke" she spoke, she frowned once more thinking of how Naruto must feel knowing he had already failed once to bring back their missing teammate.

"I should sleep" she said getting ready for bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
   Chiyo slowly opened her eyes the sun shining through her window, she let out a tired groan slowly sitting up in her bed.

  "Is it morning already?" she asked,

"I see you're awake now" she heard Midnight speak. Once her vision was finally clear she spotted the wolf in a sitting position next to her bed.

"Good moring" she greeted the animal as she let out a yawn. Chiyo did her best to make her hair look good. After sitting there for a moment she stood up, walking over to her closet she quickly got dressed and ready to meet up with her teammates.

------------------------------------------------------------

   Naruto, Sakura, and Chiyo stood next to each other as Kakashi finally showed up,

"you're late." Sakura said a hand on her hip, Chiyo let out a quiet sigh as he approached them. Her team, mostly Naruto was excited for their first mission.

"You've always been like this" Naruto said in regards to Kakashi always beeing late. Sakura covered her ears a bit irritated by the loud volume of the blond's voice.

   "Oh, come on. You're already annoying" she said, Chiyo yawned again not being much of a morning person. Suddenly, they heard a bird right above them. They all looked up to see one passing over them before going out of their view, upon closer inspection Chiyo realized something.

"That bird is from the Hidden Sand" she pointed out. there was an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach,

"why would it be here" the black haired girl thought to herself. The group watched as it flew towards the Hokage's office letting out another cry.