Chapter 15

As the old lady jumped towards Kakashi, clearly upset with him for whatever reason, Naruto jumped in front of him. He put his hands out in front of him, he created  a clone blocking the woman's punch. Another clone tried to attack her but she kicked him as another took it's place. The woman jumped back as the two remaining clones stood in front of Kakashi.

  "What do you mean by suddenly pouncing on Kakashi-sensei like that?!" the blond asked. Chiyo stood back ready to step in if necessary.

"You wrinkly old hag" Naruto insulted,

  "this isn't making things any better" the black haired girl thought to herself. The clone Naruto had created disappeared leaving a cloud of smoke that quickly cleared up.

"I'll never forget what you did back then!" the woman said. Chiyo looked over at Kakashi an eyebrow raised. Had he done something to make this woman angry?

"White Fang of the Leaf" she saif, this just made the black haired girl even more confused.

"I shall avenge my son's death by defeating you today?!" She raised her voice.

"Er...no, you see...I'm..."

"No questions or answers!" The woman cut Kakashi off, just then an old man stepped in front of het stopping whatever she was going to do.

"Big sister... Take a good look at him!"

"He resembles him closely but this one is not the White Fanf!" The old man said.

"Huh?" the old woman looked at Kakashi in confusion.

"Uh, hello..." Kakashi tried not to piss her off.

"Moreover, the White Fang of the Leaf died long ago." the old man explained.

"Remember? When you got word of it you cried tears of regret, since you could not avenge your son. Isn't that so sis?"

"So those two are brother and sister?" Chiyo thought to herself. There was a tense silence in the room that hung in the air.

"Gotcha, I was only pretending to have gone senile" the old woman spoke now much calmer.

"She seemed pretty serious to me" Midnight added. The woman began to laugh, the moment was interrupted by the Kankuro groaning in pain. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he moved around in the bed.

"Whatever he was poisoned with is strong" the wolf said. Sakura made her way to the side of the bed putting her head up.

"Let me have a look at him" she said,

"Kakashi-sensei and the rest of you, please stand back a bit." The pinkette instructed,

"Got it" Naruto said as both Chiyo and Kakashi silently left the room. Chiyo sat outside of the room, the atmosphere was tense. Her eyes looked at the old woman as she slipped off her mask. It was clear that she wasn't in a good mood. And the way this woman was looking at Sakura was far from friendly.

"It's the type that acts upon the muscles to destroy cells" she heard Sakura speak. Chiyo kept quiet as she looked at her friend then at the male lying in the bed.

"She learned a lot from Tsunade-sama" Chiyo thought. She watched as one of the sand ninja handed Sakura a clipboard,

"I can predict the general outcome" the girl spoke.

"The cardiac muscle will be destroyed, and the heart could stop beating at any time, so... It's difficult to say whether we can concoct an antidote in time..." Sakura's words made Temari start to panic,