EPILOGUE

Epilogue: RÉUNION

。。。

6 YEARS LATER.

There are ladies and men gathering outside a huge building wearing formal attire, and a robe on top of their attire. With the robe on, they all looked similar especially when each of them carried a certificate in one hand and a bouquet of flower on the other hand.

Some of them walking with families while some of them walking with friends. Everyone wears a happy expression. Countless congaratulatory word was heard as Jungkook walked, passing by the students and their families. A pat on his shoulder then draws his attention to his dad, Mr. Jeon who nodded his chin toward a direction.

When Jungkook sees Jimin and Taehyung have reunited together at the outside, Jungkook hurried his steps already knowing Jimin is surely looking for him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin waved his hand. They need to take pictures together since they have successfully graduated from the university. Taehyung too is ready with his bouquet and certificate in hand, eager for another photo session with his buddies.

"Coming!" Jungkook ran to them after excusing from his parents.

"Are you ready?" Jhope asked with camera in hand. He took a day off for these kids' graduation ceremony. The boys nodded when they have hugged each other.

"Aigoo these kiddos." Namjoon chuckled seeing the maknaes. Jin also smiled. They both also took a day off.

"Okay! Ready in 3... 2... 1!"

Flash!

Flash!

Flash!

"Take an individual picture of us!" Taehyung demanded. Jhope rolled his eyes, but he just conforms.

"Hyung, how was your restaurant?" Namjoon asked Jin when they are alone while watching the youngers photoshoot session.

Jin smiled. "Great. Very! I'm happy when my customers are happy with my cook." His restaurant was now a year old. The popularity of his restaurant is increasing these days, thanks to his parents' support and the boys who kept on promoting among their friends and relatives.

"Thanks to you guys too." Jin wrapped his arm around Namjoon. Namjoon grinned.

"No problem, bro."

"And how about you? Mr. Producer?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"We're a bit busy lately since the new group under our company will debut next month." Jhope answered instead. He joins them after finishing his duty as uncertified photographer.

Namjoon smiled and nodded. Both of them are working at Big Hit Company as a song producer, but Jhope mostly performed his duty as a dance instructor since he is a dance pro. When Hoseok and Namjoon have free time, they will have fun underground with their friends and passionately rap.

"We hope that one day we could collaborate with the professionals in the future." Namjoon said out loud his wish. He and Jhope grinned when their eyes met. Seemed like they shared a same dream.

"A professional like... Yuuga?" Jin guessed.

They nodded in unison and grinned again. Knowing the name Yuuga well. It is Suga's publicity name that stands for 'Yoo' (yuu) and 'Suga' (ga). Suga is well known in New York for his music and lately he is also popular in Korea after he collaborated in producing songs with popular group idol such as BTS and popular solo singer such as Heize.