3. Show Me What U Got

"How was it?" someone asked.

"How was what?" Jungkook raised an brow.

"You're in detention yesterday right?"

Jungkook nods and says,

"It's not bad tho." Jungkook grinned.

"Was there a blonde haired guy?" he asked again. And again, Jungkook nod. Deep inside, he was wondering why out of sudden his basketball senior asked him about it.

"He's a regular there. Sounds like a problematic student, but not every day he makes problem. He just loves being there. With mistakes or not, he just stayed." Jungkook looked at his basketball senior weirdly.

"Why did you tell me this, Jin hyung? Do you want me to avoid him?" Jungkook asked. Although Suga was quite rude and cold, he knew that Suga is a nice guy. Suga told him his name when he was asked.

The broad shoulder hyung smiled.

"It's because you may heard some of nonsense rumours about him. I just wanna make it clear that he is actually a nice guy."

Jungkook grins hearing that. "That's what I thought too."

Jin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

. . .

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin was on the way to the cafe when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook raised his right hand as he says ssup.

"Going to the cafe?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook nods. "Let's go together!" Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smile widely as he greets someone beside Jimin with a head bow. From his dark green necktie, he knew that the boy is the same age as them.

"Oh yes! Jungkook, this is my friend, a.k.a my classmate. Kim Taehyung. We've been in the same middle school before." Jimin smiled at Taehyung as he wrapped Taehyung's shoulder too.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook. You can call me Tae if you want." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand for a handshake.

"You can call him alien too! Since he has weird habit that a normal human won't do." Jimin laughed out loud when Taehyung kicked his butt. Jungkook chuckled. They are so playful.

"Just look at his hair colour." Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung shoved the hand away as he pouts.

"Stop it already!" he went to Jungkook side as he felt safe there. "He might be jealous as I look very cute than his with this hair colour." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook giggled. They fight like a kid. So cute.

"But yeah, it does look good on you." Jungkook looked at his pink purplish hair. When Taehyung heard that, he made a silent 'YES!' making Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He's not coming today?" they stopped playing when they heard a conversation.

"I heard he fought with some drunken man on his way to school yesterday." said one of them.

"Do you mean that Min Suga?" someone butts in.

"No, it's Min Problematic." the answer made the boys laugh.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with him. He's such a problematic classmate."

Jungkook take a sit beside their table to hear more. While Jimin and Taehyung headed to the foods.

"Match very well with him. He's such a troublemaker at home too." They were still talking about Suga. Jungkook just frowned.

"Yeah. I heard that his father chased his mom out just to marry other women. What a badass. Maybe he'll be like his father too, player bastard." the so-called Suga's classmate scoffed. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger. Now Suga's family topic on talk.