23. Jeon Jungkook

Jhope who has been cheering loudly has become quiet. He fidgets with his fingers on his lap. Jimin, whose arm on Taehyung's shoulder brushing his palm with his fingers and Taehyung bit his nails. Namjoon already got his shades in his jacket's pocket. Suga who is recording doesn't move. Sera put her hands in her husband's and Suga's lap as she was nervous too. They all react differently when nervous but their eyes still glued to the court.

"Woh!" Namjoon and Jhope screamed in surprise and relief.

"Jungkook got free shoot right?" Jimin asked Namjoon. One of the players accidently pushed Jungkook with his elbow on his face which then caused a foul. Jungkook was given a chance to shoot.

Jungkook glanced to Jin. He was hoping that Jin could take the shot instead of him but Jin made a gestures for him to shoot. Now. Jungkook draws in breathing and..

"Block him!" Someone shouted. The ball that Jungkook thrown fly to the rink but it ways was blocked by the opposite player. Jin who is nearby, quickly take the ball and make a pass to Jungkook who on his way closer to the rink.

"YEAHH!!!!" Bangtan and their school's supporter stand as automatic response when Jungkook managed to slam dunk the ball into the net.

"Way to go Jungkook!!" Suga screamed happily. Sera got her arms on their waist. Namjoon and Jhope were jumping in excitement meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung hugged each other.

"The champion is....B HIGHSCHOOL!!" The announcer announced. Bangtan already jumped and ran to the court only to hug and throw Jungkook and Jin in the air.

"Great teamwork everyone!" Their coach said and brought the champion trophy. The players now throw their coach in the air. The supporters start to sing their school song and the cheerleaders join in.

"I gonna take your picture!" Jin's dad came with his camera.

The boys left the crowd and gathered together.Suga in the middle put his hands on Jungkook's and Jin's shoulder. Jungkook bit his medal while Jin's medal on Namjoon hands that act like he has just received a flower. Jhope hugged Jungkook's waist with a blessed face of his. While Jimin and Taehyung together hold the cup on the ground with their own winner's expression. The confetti then were popped out at the right time.

"1..2..3!"

Click!

"I can't believe that we won!" Jhope said while cupping his face. Suga chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! We can celebrate it with you! Together!" Jungkook took his mom's hand and looked at Suga. Suga nods. His eyes then met with Mr. Jeon again. They smiled.

"Lets go eat meat! Our treats!" Mr. Kim, Jin's dad announced. They cheered. He invites all in the hall to join in. Even to the other players and supporters. How generous his family was. The truck of foods are already waiting outside. They can smell the foods once they step out the hall.

"Eat as many as you want." Mrs. Kim looked at the boys.

"Oh you're so nice." Sera stroked her arm. Mrs. Kim smiled. They both eventually left the boys for a chat together while the fathers go with the coaches.

"So, for Jin hyung and Jungkook." Namjoon brought up his juice. Their glasses met and clanking against each other.

"For Jin and Jungkook." They answered.

"Congratulations. Really." Suga said after sipping some of his juice. Jin nodded. He knows Suga was very proud of him. Then they embraced each other for a short moment.

"Hyung. Me?" Jungkook spread his arms. Suga scoffed and rolled his eyes. When Jungkook looks sad, Suga smirks.

"Come here boy." Suga's hand gestured him to come. Jungkook smiled cheekily and jumped on him.