27. Good Bye

・ ・ 🥀 ・ ・

The rain that falls make Suga drenched because he doesn't have an umbrella. He also refused to share umbrella with Risa. When everybody starts leaving, Suga is not moving an inch. He just stared emotionlessly at the grave.

Everybody has left leaving only him and his mom, the boys, Sera and Mr. Jeon.

Sera and Mr. Jeon leave a minute after that while the boys stayed with Suga. When Suga is not using an umbrella, they did the same. Not matter how heavy the rain is.

"Yoongi, let's go now. Dad won't be happy seeing you like this." Risa grabbed his hand. Suga didn't response but his feet moved as Risa starts walking. She is now sharing her umbrella with him.

"Boys, you should go home too. Thank you for helping us and for being here." Risa smiled to them. They nodded.

"We're sorry for the loss Ma'am." Namjoon spoke on their behalf. Risa nodded. Her eyes landed on Jungkook who doesn't dare to lift his head up front. She held his hand. Jungkook looked at her. She smiled. Honestly, Risa didn't hate Jungkook. She knew that boy was just a situation victim. He's innocent.

Jungkook glanced at Suga who was looking to the front. He was not sparing a glance to him since they first met today after the incident at the hospital two days ago.

"Hyu-" Suga walked away in the rain when Jungkook starts speaking. Risa gave him supportive smile and pressed his hand before she jogs to get Suga. Jungkook tilted his head down. His tears united with the rain and it looks he cried really hard as his body is shaking badly.

Taehyung and Jimin quickly come hugging him. The boys now know the secret: of Jungkook and Suga are biological sibling with different dad.

...

"Don't you think you should go home now?" Jin asked when they are alone in the car. During Jungkook's run away, he stayed at Jin house.

"I'm sorry for burdening you hyung. It's okay, I'll stay somewhere." Jungkook's answer make Jin laughed. He is not going to chase him.

"Yah I'm not chasing you okay. I'm just worried about you. The school will start soon and you need to make up with your parents. They are your parents after all."

Jungkook didn't response and he looked outside the window. Jin sighed again. Like hyung like dongsaeng. They love staying quiet when they have problem but at least Suga would talk to him. About Jungkook, he seems to have ton of rocks inside. It is really hard to make him speak up.

"Jungkook, how about tonight you stay at Taehyung house? You are comfortable around him since you both are in same age. You need to talk to someone and that someone is obviously not me." Jin chuckled. He tried his best to be a good hyung but Jungkook didn't buy it.

"Taehyung have been asking me to send you to his house since yesterday and he will be happy to have you. Plus, Jimin is there for you too." Jin tried to convince him to go when Jungkook is not answering.

"Okay." Jungkook smiled a little. Jin was glad to see his little smile today. He ruffled his hair. Jin then take a U-turn to send him to Taehyungs.

...

"Bro!" Taehyung spread his arm wide to welcome Jungkook in front of his gate. Jungkook smiles and hug him. Jimin who leans on the gate smiled. When Jungkook finished hugging Taehyung, Jimin take his turn. He even ruffled Jungkooks hair making him giggle.

"I shall go now." Jin said and waved them. They smiled and waved him too.

"Thanks hyung!" Jungkook forget to say it. Jin honk the car as reply.