9. The Call

Suga's phone vibrated when he was busy recording the final game. He ignored it at first but decided to answer it when it continues vibrating for 3 times already.

"Record this for me." He passed his video camera to Namjoon beside him. Suga gave a phone call sign to him before he stood up.

"Hello?" Suga answered. It's an unknown number so he greets first.

"Are you Ju Risa's son?" A guy on phone asked. Suga frowned. That is his step mom's name.

"Yes. I'm Yoongi."

The guy then introduced himself as a police officer. He told Suga that his mom got into an accident on her way home from a super market. She told him the nearest member to call is her son. Suga just nod. His dad is now at Daegu for outside work.

"I'll be there." Suga hung up. He then quickly ran to find a bus stop. While waiting for the bus, he messaged Namjoon to inform that an urgent call came up and he can't be with them after that.

When he arrived at the hospital, he met the police officer and done some stuffs before he can meet his step mom. Suga stared her laying body on the bed. She was sleeping after getting some medicine. The doctor said that she had minor injury on her head and her right leg was broken.

"You're here." She hardly smiled to welcome Suga. Suga walked to approach her.

"So funny. How can't you notice the car was coming towards you?" Suga scoffed. Mrs. Min just smiled.

"I guess I need glasses then." She jokingly said. Suga plastered a little smile only as response.

Mrs. Min scanned him up and down. She saw how sweating he is. He must be in hurry to come here.

"Thank you for coming," She reached for his fingers and grabbed it.

"Have you eaten?" Suga purposely asked as he pulled back his fingers.

"Not yet." After hearing her answer, Suga went to buy some. Few minutes later, he came with chicken porridge, some pickles and a mineral bottle.

"How about you? Have you eaten?" Mrs. Min asked as she was scooping the porridge.

"I'll eat later." Suga replied as he poured the water into a cup and put it on the bed-table.

"Have some with me. It's delicious." Mrs. Min handed a spoonful of porridge towards him.

"Just eat will you?" Suga turned his head other way. Mrs. Min smiled faintly. She then change the topic.

"Wow. There're pickles too." She chimed and ate it.

"It's together with it. I meant, its a set." Suga cleared his throat. He was nervous. Because actually, it's not in the set.

Suga purposely bought it because he realizes that Mrs. Min like pickles. Every times they eats, there would always pickles on the table. His dad neither him do not eat pickles. So who else eat it, if it was not her?

"I'll go home after this. Do you need anything else?" Suga looked at her. She ate the food deliciously. Deep inside, Suga was relieved that she ate it.

"Nothing. I'm just so thankful that you came." She gave him her sweet smiles.

"I didn't mean after this. I meant for tomorrow, or maybe at times. Like your clothes or else." Suga scratched his neck. He hates to tell directly that he will come again tomorrow.

Mrs. Min's eyes sparkled when she heard that.

"My pleasure. Bring me some comfy pajamas, and my well- my babies? Hehe." she grinned. Suga was also shy hearing that. Geez. She's his step mom. Mom.