Ch 13

Bonjour alll ...

How are you did you missed this story ... Well sorry not to give regular updates of this but here I am back do give me good reviews ...

Enjoy Reading !!!

**********************

Sisodia house

Avni Riya and Ali were busy talking with  Manish and Gautami ... While Neil was busy in a call ... He finished his call and was about to join the others he saw Neela standing right behind him ...

Neil : umm Aunty you want something ...

Neela just stood looking at Neil she just nodded in her response ...

Neil : Aunty you can ask anything to me trust me I will try my level best to bring that to you ...

Neela : what I want is not a thing Neil ... I want a promise ... From you ... Would you able to give me that ...

Neela looked at Neil with hopeful eyes ... While Neil understood what was coming next he just stood there hearing Neela ..

Neela : Neil Avni was very small when her father and I split ways ... But we made sure that this doesn't affect her very much but as a mother I very well know her these things do affect her .. her family is not like other her Mamaji and Her father who were once know for there friendship in whole Udaipur is known for their enemity now ... They are adamant to marry her with a guy who is of there choice but I am glad that she met you ... Neil I want you to take her away with you where she gets love of family ... And I know you will give that to her .. will you ? .. you will love her and respect her very much right ? ...

Fresh tears were running down her cheeks ...

Neil : Aunty I told you na I will give you whatever you want I will give you ... I promise you Aunty I will give Avni love of family ... ( Self : Not just my but I will try my level best that these two family also units ... ) And yes I will always love her and respect her I promise ... Except Avni no one will come in my life I promise ...

Hearing Neil's words Neela maa smiled ... She was happy with Avni's choice ....

Neil : And my dear Aunty you have to give me lots of blessings cause I have to do world's toughest job that is to convince your brother and your husband ...

Hearing Husband Neelas smile faded ... And suddenly the past memories just flashed in front of her eyes the bitter ones which she tried to forget but not possible ... Neil sensed what must Neela thinking about ...

He hold her hand while Neela looked on ...

Neil : I know you missed him Aunty haina ...

Neela : No Neil that is over ...

Neil : you love him so much na Aunty ...

Neela : Neil I said stop it ...

Neil : if you believed him then for once why didn't you asked him Aunty why did uncle cheated on you or did he really cheated cause I don't think so ... His eyes still have that void and longing for you Aunty I could see that ...

Neela : Neil I saw him ... He was ...

Neil : Sometimes truth can be  something else also it's not always necessary that what you saw is always true ...

Neela kept on looking at him ..

Neil : I will not say you should forgive him I think you should just give him a chance to explain himself maybe truth is something else ....