chapter 12

Next Morning :

AvNeil and Aliya ... Went to Rajwansh house to meet Avni's maternal family ... After last night Neil's confession both didn't said a word to each other ... Avni was thinking that he might have said as they are friends ... And Neil was thinking why does he said to her .. is she special for him ... This were the words those magical words which he was planning to say to his special one ... His concious was screaming and asking his heart is she the one for whom he is waiting for ... Both were cinfused and drown in there own pool of thoughts ....

They reached Rajwansh house ...

Like Avni's paternal family her maternal family was also listed among the most reputed family of Udaipur ...

Other side

Sisodia house

Ashish , Maa saa and Sakshi Bua were having breakfast ...

Ashish : good morning Maa sa

Maa Sa : good morning 

Ashish : where is My baby and her friends .. and Neil ... and where is Ayansh ..

Sakshi : bhai Sa Avni Neil with there friends went to Bhabhis house .. and Ayansh went to devgarh his dadi is not well they want to meet him ...

Ashish : now what they want from him .. this long years they never looked back to you both ...

Sakshi : leave it na bhaisa ..

Maa sa : Well Ashish what did you thought about Neil's Pariksha ...

Ashish : Maa sa I have thought something .. let me also see to which extend can he go for my daughter ...

Maa sa : Ashish don't be too harsh on him .. Neil is a nice guy and I have seen love for Avni in his eyes ...

Ashish : Maa sa I am her father and I have right to test him I also want to see can he really will go to any extent ...

Maa sa kept quite knowing now its a father of his only granddaughter is sitting in front of her not her Son ... And her son wants a Avni's sutor to be perfect a loyal person who will not leave her daughter's hand ever ... She Mentally prayed that Neil pass all his test and show he is the right choice ...

Other side

Rajwansh house :

( Ram Kapoor as Manish Rajwansh a businessman by profession loves Avni like his own child and a  very possesive brother   .. Gautami Kapoor as Gautami Rajwansh Manishs wife a sweet woman and loves Avni like her own child  .. Gautami and Manish don't have there own child as Gautami couldn't conceive ... Neela Rajwansh Sisodia Avni's mother a lovely woman even though it's been many years now she parted ways with Ashish but he is still in her heart but her heart is in dilemma whether to believe on Ashish or not ... But she can't do anything as her brother now hates him very much ... And before his anger she is helpless )

Gautami welcomed Avni Neil and Aliya .. Avni went and hugged Neela ... Then she went to hug Manish and then a very tight hug to her dearest mami ... Then she introduced Neil to all ... He was hell nervous now what's gonna happen today ... He nervously went and touched First Neela maas feet then to Gautami and finally now it was Manishs turn ... He bend down to take his blessings but Manish holds him in middle from his shoulder and Neil gives him a nervous smile ....

Neil : he... Hello mama ji ... I .. I mean Avni's Mama ji ...

Manish : hello beta ji ...

Manish gave him a smirk which was clear indication for Neil that this is not gonna be easy for him ... And damn that look on Manishs face which was actually thickening the air between them ...

Gautami sensed the tension in the air and to lighten it she asked Everyone to come inside ...

Avni : yesss .. ess come inside .. Neil come I will show you house ..

Avni drags Neil knowing how much he must be scared now from Manish ... And his looks ...

Neil : ( realising a heavy breath ) thank you so much Avni or I just thought that today I am dead ...

Seeing Neil's expression Avni started laughing ...

Neil was looking at her .. she was laughing very cutely .. her laughter felt like a soothing music for him ... He lost in her .. her hairs which was dancing  in air ... His hands unknowingly went towards her hairs and then he tuck those hairs behind her ears since it was blocking his view of her angelic face .. she looked at him ... And raised her brows he simply nodded his head ... She playfully smacked him and left from there laughing wholeheartedly ... He kept on looking at her ...

Kuch toh hua hai ..
Kuch ho gaya hai ...
Do chaar din se lagta hai .....

Neil looked at the source of the voice and it was none other than his best buddy Ali ...

Neil : Alii ...

Ali : What buddy ... I didn't even uttered a single word uptil now ... I was just humming a song that's it ... Okay I think you got that hint right ..

Neil : shut up Ali .. it's nothing like that .. you know I am only here to help Avni and I have a gf ... You know it ..

Ali : ya ya ... Neil I know you have " gf " .. but ...

Neil : that's it ... so noody don't use your brains much ...

Neil left from there without listening what Ali wani to say ..

Ali's pov : Neil I know you already started falling for Avni ... Try lying to the world buddy but you can't lie to your this friend who knows you since When we were in diapers ... But don't worry Neil you are gonna accept this very soon .. just wait and watch ..

POV end

Ali left from there and joint Riya and Avni while Neil went to Balcony ...

Other side

Person : helo sir ... Yes sir ... Don't worry sir your work is done ...

*******************
Holla all finally I am back with Love twisted ...

Do tell me hows the chappy and give me good good response I will give next soon ...

Love

Vidhi ❣️