chapter 9

Avneil and Aliya finally reached to udaipur ..

Neil's POV :

Finally I am here .. But do you know guys my heart is thumping like anything ... Imaging what all gonna happen next in this city with me my heart is racing like anything ...

Ali patted my shoulder breaking my trance .. He raised his brows and I nodded ..

Ali : so Neil welcome to udaipur .. Ready to impress Avni's family ...

He said keeping his hand on my shoulder .. I jerked his hand ..

Neil : Are you serious Ali .. Yaha meri phati padi hai and you are saying had I planned to impress her fam .. Really ..

Ali : oops the Neil khanna ki phati hai .. I was not knowing that .. Vaise sale Teri phatti bhi hai yeah aaj pata chala .. Otherwise you usually says Neil khanna is not scared of anyone and blah blah .. But look at you man ..

Neil : ya I would have not sacred but when you know already that after this all act their is a chance or I am threatened  that my ribs could be broken then who is not gonna be scared ...

Ali : voh man chill .. After listening all your dukhbhari dastan I could only say my heartily condolences are with you ..

Like really guys .. I have heard that friends are kaminey but this much I couldn't believe it .. I was feeling to bang his head somewhere .. Or I was feeling to ask Rhe .. To screw his ass .. Ohh good god what shit I am blabbering I don't know but in short I can only say . Meri phati padi hai .. 😭😭

I was again drown In my own pool when I heard some clicking sound .. That was Avni .. Who bought was standing flashing her sweet smile .. And I don't know but just forgot my all worries in that moment .. Her smile makes me go crazy .. I just feel to burry my all thoughts and to keep admiring her smile .. Ohh god what is she doing with me I don't know ..

Let's go ..

She again spoke and I like a good man followed her .. This girl .. Huff .. And my poor heart .. Huff .. Lets go ..

When we all went out of station Avnis face color suddenly changed .. She was looking worried even Riya was also looking in horror .. I asked Avni and she could only point out somewhere .. I looked and saw two old mans were standing looking at each other with full of anger as if they are long enemies .. Wait .. Enemies are they Avnis Mama and Baba .. I gulped my lump really hard ..

They are walking here only ..

Now what's gonna happen 😟

*****************
Hola all .. Finally as I promised gave an update today ..

So how's it .. Do share your reviews ..

Love

Vidhi ..