chapter 4

When Riya opened her eyes she saw Neil looking at her in complete horror ..

Riya : Neil .. Neil ..

Neil finally came back from the trance ..

Neil : no ... Rii are you kidding .. ?

Riya nodded

Riya : please Neil .. Only you can help us .. Please for once meet her . 

Neil : no rii I am not going to do this .. I am not going to land in any trouble now . 

Riya : please Neil for me once meet her .. I swear then you will not able to say no ..

Neil : no riii

But Riya already went out .. After few mins she came back and with her a beautiful angelic figure was walking .. Neil was just staring at her 

She is simply beautiful he thought

She is simply beautiful he thought .. The Boy who min ago was not even ready to meet the girl stood up and went near her .. Actually its not his brain because his brain was still saying that he should not do this but his heart overpowered his all thoughts which made him walk till her .. When he reached near her his hands automatically lift up for a handshake ..

Hii he could only utter this to her .. And his reply he got her beautiful smile .. He smile back .. She was just looking down and he was looking at her rather he was just lost in her ..

Riya was about to say something but Ali stopped her and gestured her to look at Neil who is looking at Avni without a blink ..

Finally Riya broke the silence in the room and brought Neil back from his staring session . 

Riya : so Neil this is my friend Avi ..

Neil ( still in his trance ) : sweet ..

Riya : hein .. Neil ..

Neil finally realize what he said ...

Neil : umm .. Ammm .. Swee..sweet ya you made coffee .. Haa coffee very sweet .. You know na I don't like very sweet coffee ..

Riya understood that what Neil wanted to say and what he said ..

Riya : accha ohh sorry Neil .. I will be careful next time .. Now will you please listen to me ..

Neil scratchred back of his neck and had a sheepish smile ..

Riya continued ..

Riya : ha so I was saying that Neil she is Avi .. I mean Avni .. She is my best friend and she is the only one who's fake boyfriend acting you have to do ...

Neil : but Rii please tell me why are you asking me to do this ..

Riya : That Avni can only tell you .. Your all questions will be answered by her only .. So will you ..

At which Avni and Riya were looking at Neil with pleading eyes .. Neil first look at Riya then he look at her cuber cute face and unknowingly he don't want to say no to her .. So finally Neil agreed ..

Riya jumped in happiness and hugged Neil .. Neil reciprocated hug and with the corner of his eyes he was looking at her ..

********"**********
Holla guys here you go with the next update ..

Do vote and comment

Love

Vidhi ..