chapter 5

Finally after some staring sessions of Neil they came inside .. All decided to stay back to cando .. Avni made delicious dishesh for all of them and Ali , Riya and Neil praised her culrary skills ..

After dinner .. Riya and Ali retartrd to their room for their private time .. Neil was helping Avni in preparing room for Avni .. Actually only avni was preparing her bed and Neil was lost in his newly favorite job that is staring at Avni unless and until his staring session was broke by the phone call

( guess karlo ab kiska call honga 😒😒 )

Looking at his phone screen Neil just frowned as he didn't expected this call ( poor Neil ) .. But he thought to ignore it .. And cut the call ... And resumed his job .. He was thinking to initiate talks with her but poor guy was in lack of words ..

Neil ( to himself ) : Hi ( extending his hand ) I am Neil khanna .. Naam toh suna honga .. No no no .. Neil are you mad or what is this a way to talk with her she will think how self obsessed I am .. Shh try something else ..

For next 10 mins he was reharsing how to start the talk with her .. But next what happened just made him shock ..

Hii I am Avni .. Avni Sisodia .. She said while forwarding her hand ..

And Neil got lost in her melodious voice ..

She thought why he is not saying anything .. And thought to call him once again ..

Avni : Neill ...

No response

Avni : Neilllll ..

And finally our man came back on earth from the "lost world of Avni " .
.

Neil : huhh umm ( biting his lips ) sorry Av..Avni .. I was just .. I am sorry

Avni smiled slightly

Avni : Its okay neil .. Why are you saying sorry ..

Neil nodded and smile ..

Neil : Accha Avni I have to go their and just have to impress two persons right your mom and your dad simple haina ..

Avni nodded no ..

Neil : then 😲

Avni : umm ( biting her lips ) Neil you don't have to impress two persons but two families ...

Neil : what 😲 two..two families ..

Avni nodded yes ..

*******************
Holla guys here's the next chappy

Do tell me how it is ..

Love

Vidhi ..