chapter 11

After getting fresh AvNeil and Aliya came down for dinner ..

On dinning table :

Ashish : so you are Neil ..

Neil nodded meakly ..

Ashish : kitna pyaar karte ho meri Avni se ..

Avni : Baba ..

Ashish looked at her and indicated not to speak ..

Dadi : Are Ashish baccha abhi abhi aya hai .. Abhi se shuru ho gaye ..

Ashish : Maa its necessary .. ( to Neil ) so Neil ?

Every body looked at Neil .. Avni was biting her Nails ..

Neil : sir if love can be measured I would have really shown you but sorry I can't because love is unmeasurable and unconstitutional .. And My love for Avni something like that only .. I falled for her beautiful soul at the first sight only ..

Ashish was left speechless ... While Avni was in shock ... But Riya was smiling inside heart .. Because she saw sincerity and trueness in his eyes ..

Ashish : okay then if you love my daughter so much then you can give any test for it ..

Neil : I can .. And I will show you that my love is not week ..

He said firmly and then greeted good night ..

After that others also dispersed to their rooms .. Everyone was sleeping peacefully but our two souls was devoid of sleep .. Both were having same question ..

He was thinking was he real he who was speaking those words .. Why didn't he never said those words for Juhi when she asked her many times that how much he loves her but he used only make random excuses from this topics .. And when Avni's Baba asked him that same question he said that which he was from always preparing for his true love .. What is happening to him .. He feels all those feelings around Avni which he never felt with Juhi ... Which he always wanted to cherish .. But there is no one with whom he can share this ... This what actually happens when we are in love but does it is ethical .. But hey just wait from when did Neil Khanna started thinking about ethics ...

Chiding on his own brain he went out for taking fresh air ...

On other side turning and tossing on her bed Avni was also asking WHY ... Why did he said those words .. Why does she feels so good with him which she never felt with anyone and why her heart pains thinking that the man who is clouded in her thoughts is already taken ... Why .. Why .. Why .. A why but she too have no answers ...

Both have this new found feelings ... Both were thinking what must destiny have planned for them ..

Well destiny is just like that unseasonal rain .. When it will shower no one knows .. Just like now ...

Well the aura of rain itself is different .. Its drops when touches you feels like mother nature is soothing you and securing you like your own mother ...

Both of them were sitting in same place drowned in their own thoughts but the gush of wind carrying each others scents made them aware .. Both looked at each other .. He can read that she is in some dilemma so as she ... Their eyes were telling each other that both are confused .. But both remain silent ..

Both were just looking at the rain ... None dared to speak anything .. But the Avni broke the ice ...

Avni : Ummm Neil .. Voh at dinner Baba ..

Neil : Avni don't worry .. I will do everything for you ..

Avni : no Neil already you are doing lot .. And now don't do this ... Because I know my Baba .. He will go to any extend to test you ..and I ..

Neil : And I will go to any extent to prove your baba Avni ...

Avni : Neil its not needed ..

Neil : its needed Avni .. For you .. For your dreams and future and I will help you always .. You consider me your friend right ..

Avni nodded ..

Neil : then its a promise from your friend I will do whatever to fullfill your dream because I LOVE YOU

***********************

hola all I am back again ..

With A Thank You Update ... Thank you all my darlos for your lovely wishes .. Frankly speaking I was never so facinated about my birthdays but you all guys made my day special ...

A big thank you to all 😘😘

And special thank you to ad_zaiditi and shubhangi1600 my little girls ❤❤ I love you so much ..

Love

Vidhi ❤