chapter 3

Neil was moving to and for in the room as he was hell tensed with two things ..

1 .. his own its complecated wala relationship ..
2 .. his not invited hiccups where unknowingly Riya is the reason ..

His mind was not in peace today .. he was getting instincts that Riya is just not coming to meet him casually .. rather she will come with a boom box which apparently will burst on him only ..

Neil : ohh God what is Riya up too now and where will I land in .. 😰 ..

He sat on the near by couch with a thud cupping his head ...

Finally after half n hour the bell ringed ..

He lifted his head thinking that finally she arrived .. he took a deep breath and moved down to open the door ..

Neil opened door and there she was standing his bestie with a wide grin and behind her was her boyfriend and Neil's best friend Ali ..

Riya jumped in happiness seeing him ..

Neill she squeal .. and hugged him tight .. he was taken aback but then he managed himself .. and hugged her back .. then he went and hugged to Ali ..

Then all three came in ..

Neil : well how come this two love birds got time for me ..

Ali : Neil ....

Neil : okay sorry .. what would you like to have ...

Riya : I will make coffee for all of us ..

Riya went to make coffee for all of them and Ali and Neil were talking on random stuffs .. few mins later she came back with the tray ...

Neil : so ..

Ali : so ..

Riya : so what .. she paused for sometimes .. then spoke .. Neil are you doubting on us .. yaar we are friends .. so thought to meet you and so we came here .. that's eat .. She tried to speek in casual tone .

Neil : that's it Riya .. he raised his brows ..

Ali and Riya were looking at each other ..

Neil : Riya Ali what happened . . Want to say something . .

Ali / Riya : no / yes . .

Ali / riya : I mean yes / no . .

Neil : guys can you plss tell me what's the matter . .

Riya : actually neil we want your little favour . 

Neil : favour . . What kind of favour you want . .

Riya : ac. .actually neil a friend of mine . . Not just friend my best friend wants your help . .

Neil : how can I help your friend rii your friend is my friend also .. But before that I want to tell both of you something ..

Ali / Riya : what ??

Neil took deep breath and finally spoke as he never hides anything from his besties ..

Neil : Rii Ali actually I have decided something ..

Riya and Ali were listening to him curiously .. Somewhere in heart Riya was praying that Neil declares his relationship with chuhi as over ..

Neil : umm actually I .. I .. Want to .. I want to take break from my relationship with Juhi ..

Riya as soon as she heard this just jump on her seat In excitement ..

Riya : wow Neil finally I am so happy for you that finally you decided to break up with chuhi .. I mean juhi .. That gal is just not suitable for you ..

Neil : Rii ..Rii listen I just said I am just unsure with the relationship and want break .  I am not saying that I am breaking up with Juhi ..

Riya listening this just made a sad pout . 

Neil tried to divert the topic ..

Neil : you were saying something ..

Riya again spoke forgetting everything ..

Riya : ohh haa I was telling you something .. See because of your that chuhi ..

Neil : riii

Riya : okay okay sorry .. Haa so I want to say that their is a friend of mine .. Actually she is my best friend .. She is very brilliant and intelligent and she want to go for higher studies ..

Neil : so she want any financial support don't worry I will help her ..

Riya : no no she don't want any financial support ..

Neil : then ..

Riya : actually she wants to study more but her father wants her to get married .. But she dont want to get marry now so ...

Neil now sensed that something is very fishy ..

Neil : so .. He raised his brows ..

Riya : so .. So w..we made a p..plan .. Ac..actually we cook a story that she .. Don't want to get married because she already had a boyfriend .. And .. And now her father wants to meet her boyfriend ..

Neil : so Rii what you want to say .  come to the point . 

Riya : so I want to .. To come with us and act as her boyfriend  ( she said in one go And closed her eyes ) ..

When she opened her eyes she saw Neil looking at her in complete horror ..

********************
Holla guys I am back after long gap ..

So what do you think what will be neils reaction ..??

Do vote and share your views ..

Love

Vidhi ..