Finding Her

Wally's POV
I watched as Alice ran out of the room. What was that all about?
Canary:Team you have a mission.
Everyone looked up at her.
Canary:Find Alice.
The team jumped up and began to run in her direction. I ran far ahead as I could go running low on energy. I stopped and waited for the team.
"Nothing" I said
"She must be in the power lines." You two check star City"
"You two get fog worth"
"I'll get happy harbor. Meet me here in an hour" I said.
...................................................
I saw the lights began to flicker after an hour of searching the harbor. "I know your here and I know you can't hold your breathe forever" she zapped out of one of the lights.
Alice: "Why are you here Wally?"
Me:I want you to come back.
Alice:But I'm a danger to the team. I can't be trusted. Why would you want me there anyway?
Me:Well because I uh I.....
I paused for a moment and decided to just tell her.
Me:Without you there it wouldn't be the same. And if your not there I can't hear you laugh or see your smile and it makes me happy to know each day I'm going to see you.
She began to inch closer towards me. Soon she was so close we were almost touching. I leaned down and slowly placed my lips on hers.

...................................................
Alice's POV
For the first time in my life I felt sparks that weren't my own and this kiss, wasn't deadly. I pulled away and nuzzled my head in his neck.
"I'll come back" I whispered.
...................................................
"I think it's time for me to come clean to you guys" I said. "I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to interrupt because I don't know if I can finish" they nodded and so I began my tale.