Im Not Going Anywhere , Am I?

Wally's POV
"I'm not going anywhere." those words kept replaying in my head over and over again. I couldn't help hating her in that instant for breaking her promise. I immediately scrapped that thought and began to worry all over again. I will never forgive Robin for today . Ever.
...........Earlier that day..............
Robin's POV
I stormed out of the room. I couldn't believe Alice would go out with Wally. He's a bumbling idiot! The smile on his face was sickening. "Robin?" Alice asked as she pokes her head in my door. "Why did you run off?" She question genuine concern glossing over her eyes. I walked over to her wrapped my hand around her waist and head. I couldn't control myself anymore and I kissed her. She tried to move away but I had her locked in place. "You ok--" I heard a voice say and then felt myself hit the wall. I looked up to see the team in my door way and Alice in Wally's arms tears rolling over her cheeks like rain on a concrete hill. I got up and punched Wally in the face. I went to punch him again when I was stopped by Superboy. "Well the hell man?!" Wally yelled. I saw Alice's face of pure fear and regretted everything I had just done. I kicked the wall leaving a whole and exited the room.
...................................................
Alice's POV
All day there had been tension between Wally and Robin and I knew at some point they would snap. I had been sitting in my room for a while and soon I was dancing to "Dangerous" by David Guetta. It always made me feel better. I hadn't been paying attention that well to my surroundings till I heard a loud crash. I ran out of my room to see Wally and Robin fighting. Robin had a spear in his hand and Wally kept trying to dodge it. As Wally and Robin circled each other Wally eventually ended it up next to me and the next few seconds were a blur. I saw Robin throw the spear and it was about to hit Wally. I jumped on the way and smacked the floor the knife piercing my diaphragm.

Wally's POV
Robin stopped moving as I rushed to get side. she clutched the spear blood smeared on her hands. Her eyes were looking at me but not really. It seemed as if she couldn't see. "I don't wanna die" she gurgled. Her eyes began to flutter and she went limp. "Call 911" Aqualad yelled. "Screw that!" I picked her up and ran as fast as I could.
...................................................
It had been a hard past couple of hours every time she moved she would reopen the wound. But after the third time of waking up and bleeding she didn't move. "Hey you guys" she said quietly. "We rushed to her side. "I thought you said you weren't going anywhere ?" I said smiling. "I'm still hear aren't I?" she smiled back. "I love you." I whispered into her hand. "I love you too.

Tell me what you think peeps. Like, COMMENT!, Vote, share.

-Z