Young Justice

Name: Alice Sparks

Age:14 (so is Robin)(surprisingly)

Gender: girl

Super powers: telepath, agility(like Robin), the ability to control a persons thoughts, words and actions, she is amazing with a chainsaw that is teal and black, shoots electric bolts out of her eyes and fingertips, can zap into electrical sources, and control electrical appliances, and lastly has the kiss of death(only when she allows it to be, she can reverse it too but only if she catches it in time)

Appearance: Dark Brown hair with half moon bangs, really skinny, bright green eyes, small nose, small ears, short about 5'4", and a decent sized bust . She has the body of a 17 year old.

Casual clothes: A dress with a electric blue poofy skirt that comes to mid thigh and a black strapless sweetheart neckline that spreads down to a viney pattern, and black flats. That's what she wears a lot pretty much her whole wardrobe is black with other brighter colors.(in the picture above)

Weaknesses: water

Regular Costume: A black leather zipper tube top, electric blue leather shorts, Black biker gloves with one electric bolt on top of each hand, and knee high black combat boots. Also a black mask like Robins.

Something to know about her: Alice is going to develop overtime so here is just a little tid bit of info when she uses the body controlling on someone she takes on there personality after she controlled them including bad guys she keeps the personality until someone says the trigger word "Sara" you will figure the word out later.......

Side Note: Aqualad can't do the Electricity thing

Also there is no Artemis or Zatanna.