part 41

Raj reaches his base and talks on the phone and says you guys are crazy people whom we supplied drug and sick people admitted in my own hospital .

Listen the donkey my daughter-in-law is a doctor in that hospital if she has any Even got the proof, she will not leave us.

Caller -she can't get but if she get also proof then she has to leave this world.
We never leave any clue .

Raj cut the call

Raj POV
This girl is crazy, she is playing with her life, she doesn't know that it is going to fall in dangerous, if she does something against us like this, she will surely die one day.

Sana- meets all the patients and talks to them, she learns that they are college students, mostly teenage children and they have taken a lot of drugs due to which they have fallen ill.

Sana feels very bad to see patient condition, they are very young student who is not yet living his life and he has become addicted to so many wrong things at such a young age due to which his life has been ruined

, and this Everything happened because of none other than her own father-in-law.

Sana -He is such a bad person, I didn't know how can anyone do such a bad thing, how many children's lives are being ruined because of them and they are doing a strict no wrong and there is not a single piece of ashame in his eyes.

Sana -Enough is enough, now I will not allow this to happen by doing any wrong thing,

I have to find proof against him ,

But first I need to share this all with sidharth he has right to know all this things I can't hide anything to him.

If I scared to them they try to scared me more.

Sana came out from hospital sit in her car and move towards sid office.

Sana-Today I will tell everything to Siddharth, after that whatever happens, I do not care, but I cannot see the lives of so many people being ruined, this truth has to come out one day.

In sid office,

Rohit -Sir, as you said, I have sent the decorator to your house and they have decorated it as you said.

Sid -hmm ,
When is meeting held,

Rohit-sir everything is ready just join in 30 min .

Sid -OK
Rohit leave

Sid put his head on chair and seat comfortably a smile playing on his lips he took out his phone and look at Sana pic which is his wallpaper.

He kiss her pic and care with his thumb and said ,

Sid-Shahnaz, I want to make you my own forever, I love you very much, I want to tell you that i want to talk a lot, I said that our day will be special, so I want to make that thing special