outside lunch

"𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 ? the paper will be due by the next two weeks, and the job paper will be due near the end of the school year

"𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 ? the paper will be due by the next two weeks, and the job paper will be due near the end of the school year." as the students groaned, the teacher frowned.

"i know i know, i hate it too." as the bell rung, everyone packed their bags and got ready for their next class.

"y/n ! y/n !" turning around, you saw the girl with a red sweater walking up to you waving.

"hey amber.. ! what got you all excited ?" grabbing your hands, the brown haired girl jumped.

"nothing nothing, just never spoke to you since i moved dorms !!"

"oh yeah ! how is everyone there, i went to go see albedo a while ago but didn't see you !" amber let out an 'ohh' and explained that she went shopping for snacks and drinks.

"mhm ! lumine acts the the big older sister and stuff while diluc is just sad. guy should really go see a therapist.."

"thats true.. anyways, gotta go to my next class !"

"aww, alright then, come to my dorm room later i need to give you something !" waving as she bounced to her next class, you did the same.

sitting down next to the red head, a note was written on your notebook.

'took you long enough, you came in just ask the professor was about to start class.' grabbing your pencil, you wrote back.

'im sorry diluc D: was talking to amber my beloved'

'just don't be late next time.'

'kk but can i steal ur notes from a few days ago :D'

the small clock ticked quietly as the professor went on. the lunch bell would go off in a few moments.

"and just before that, you--" the bell rung again, telling the students it was finally some time to themselves.

"alright then, please make sure to finish the work book pages 59 through 106." as diluc got up, so did you, packing your books back in the bag. walking out the door while small talking with diluc, the teacher called for you.

"ah, uh, yes ?" as she waved for you to come to her, diluc made fun of you.

"your in trouble, missy."

"shut up."

walking over, the teacher sighed.

"this isn't your first time almost missing class." not really sure to say, you just nodded, playing with your fingers.

"i- uh, im aware." cringing at yourself, the teacher went on.

"you haven't even turned the job form in, not even the summer one. these are important for your life." nodding, she looked at the clock.

"you may go now." nodding you sped to the lunch room and sitting down in your usual table.

"well well, look who's here."

"shut up kaeya. y/n ! what took you so long !" it was the first time in a while since you saw venti joining the table, he was always either busy practicing his instrument or skipping school.

"venti ? why are you here ?"

"to see you of course !! skipping school and playing is fun, but its getting kinda boring, ehe."

"there's a lot of people coming in, do you all wanna go eat outside ? the weather's is nice and windy, jean and everyone else is there." as kaeya showed his phone screen with the texts, the two of you shrugged, picking up the lunches and running out.

"y/n, over here dear !!" hearing lisas voice made you run over, ditching the two boys. amber and jean seemed to be in a deep conversation while diluc and albedo was scrolling through their phones and oddly enough sitting next to eachother, tilting their phones to show things they found to oneother.

"lisa, hi ! where's aether and lumine ?"

"their coming in a bit, don't you worry !"

"hey, you can't just leave us ya'know !" venti whined, panting as if he was running.

"it unfair, you were with us and then run up to lisa ? how cruel." kaeya rested his arm on top of ventis head, sighing.

"oh y/n, since your here, i need to give you the pen you forgot ! i ran back to my dorm to go get it !" thanking her, you put it in your pocket. sitting down and eating.

"oh, it seems as if the twins cannot join us today. said they had to finish cleaning up at the art studio." jean frowned and so did you, really wanting to meet them again.

as the bell rung, everyone cleaned up and went inside, venti, diluc, and albedo not eating anything. all parting ways, venti went back to sneeking into his dorm room as you followed albedo and jean to the next class.

 all parting ways, venti went back to sneeking into his dorm room as you followed albedo and jean to the next class