oh how the turned tables

"DILUC DONT BE A BITCH AND JUST DRIVE THE FUCKING CAR ASSHO --"

being cut off by the red head punching your arm lightly, he sighed and took the keys out of his black jean pockets, clicking on the button and the car beeping twice.

as you cheered, you decided to ditch jeans group and ran over to diluc, making kaeya whine and fake cry, aether having to drag him back to the big car.

lisa then turned to you with a worried look.

"are you sure you want to go with.. him ?" amber then popped up and grabbed onto your shoulders with the same expression as lisa.

"yeah ! his music taste is good as hell but he's so.. ehh." as diluc walked over to the three of you, lisa then waved and grabbed ambers arms.

"oh well hello there diluc ! now amber let us go to jean, she must be worried, no ?"

"yeah yeah, let's go ! kaeyas gonna be annoying the whole ride though.." mumbling the last part, amber waved off as lisa nodded and followed along, jogging to the car where jean was waitting with kaeya dangling off the window, trying to reach for you.

turning on your heels, you saw the tall red head standing near his car with venti, albedo, and lumine. the blond female was bickering with venti, telling him to actually come back to school and such.

"ugh, why won't you ever listen. oh, y/n ! joining us ?" lumine bounced over to you as you nodded and she cheered.

"finally !! it sucks being the only girl in this car. kaeyas lucky he's not the only guy in the car, he has aether.." she grumbled, then yelling at diluc to unlock the car.

"sit in the back, it's worse in the front, trust me, i know."

crossing her legs and tucking her hair behind her ear, lumine then watched the other guys sit in the middle seat, diluc being the only person in the front.

"y/n ! why sit in the back !!" venti turned his body to face you and lumine as she leaned forward, her legs still crossed along with her arms.

"it's because you two are always arguing on how slow diluc is driving and such, he's not even driving that bad !"

she flicked his forehead and leaned back, sighing as venti rubbed his forehead, whining to albedo who was trying to push him off with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"see, this is what i need to deal with all the time, and more, this is just the beginning.."

lumine would always sit with her brother, but, according to kaeya, they had a bit of an argument, making lumine sit in dilucs car, full of annoying guys.

"hey he has candy -"

"dont eat that."

about to pick up the candy from the cup holder next to you, you hesitated at lumines tone of voice.

disgust.

she sounded disgusted and disappointed.

"huh ? why ?"

"razor swallowed that and threw it back up.."

as the two of you sat there in silence, diluc then processed whatever lumine has said in three seconds.

"WHAT."

"what ?"

"WHAT -"

venti was laughing his ass off while albedo shivered in the memories.

"that was.. something that -"

"ALBEDO WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM TOO !! BAHAHA YOU SHOULDVE SEEN HIS FACE, IT WAS ALL LIKE --"

"i think we understand now, venti. thank you." albedo smacked ventis head with his clipboard he left in the car with a slight angry look.

"OWW, WHY DO YOU ALL BULLY ME !!"

venti fake cried as diluc stopped at the red light.

"and why the fuck did you not tell me razor threw that candy up in my car."