scary candy !

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN !"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN !"

bursting into lisas room, you skipping around the pruple librarian.

"now now y/n love, calm down ! the dorms aren't fully decorated and we can't start anything yet." lisa fixed her hat and stopped you, dusting you off.

"come on ! jean says to come get you, everyone's at her room !" she sighed and fixed her books, then walking to the front door, making you follow behind her like a duckling.

grabbing a headband from the table next to the large door, lisa took off her hat and slipped on the headband.

"cat ears ? really lisa.. ?"

"meow -"

"EW STOP NONO STOP !"

running out of her dorm, lisa followed behind you to the president's room. banging on jeans door, you laughed with tears falling out, point at lisa.

"hey, who is it -"

"MOVE A FUCKING FURRY IS CHASING ME -"

"A WHAT ?" a voice from inside boomed with laughter, hearing someone fall down, you rushed inside with fell down on the couch.

"language, y/n."

lisa wrapping her arms around herself, sighing.

"aww, she didn't want to play with me.. guess she doesn't like cats." lisa laughed and waved at jean, who didn't even know what was going on.

"ok," closing the door behind her, jean clapped her hands together as you were suffocating under the pillows as venti was on his back tears coming out of his eyes, laughing while kaeya was practically sobbing.

"were holding a holloween party with the liyue school and mondstadt. the far off inazuma school may also take a flight to come here."

"inazuma people ? man it's been a while since I've heard of them !" amber sat down with her legs crossed on the ground, leaning forward.

"yes, it really had been a while. now, y/n and.." looking around, jean skipped her eyes with the people sitting in her room.

"albedo. you will be working on the posters."

clapping your hands, you rolled off the couch, landing on lumines back.

"alright then." albedo seemed to not mind having you as a partner for this, he knew he would probably be doing all the work anyways.

"amber and lumine, you will be in charge of the tickets. they should be around two to three dollars, just make sure people get the word."

amber beamed as lumine smiled, ever so excited to finally work together.

"aether, venti, kaeya, and diluc, you will be in charge of the goods. decoration and food. lisa and i will decorate the dorms with the current things we have from last year. new stuff are welcome if you find any."

it seems as if jeans got everything under control !